Ken Ryker - Super Thread

I know Stryker had no problems sucking a dick, but did he ever bottom? If so, I never saw it.
Loved his scene with Jake Andrews here. Stryker was quite expert taking Andrews' hog leg all the way down. View attachment 146862711
Must have had Jeff Stryker on my mind :joy:, of course I meant Ken Ryker.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: AAKeep
Can anyone please tell how many times did he get rimmed?
He got rimmed in "Jet Set Direct Take 1" by Cody Cash
 
I read it's 11" hard. I'm not complaining about what I have hanging between my legs, but if 11" hard is correct - DAMN! I'm impressed and jealous.
It's very rare to get 10 inch d even in porn & 11 inch may not even exist!
 
  • Like
Reactions: MusclePerth
It's very rare to get 10 inch d even in porn & 11 inch may not even exist!
Chad Hunt was advertised as 10-11 inch range, and there was one pic with measurment starting at 4 inches (he was short and skinny plus camera angles). Ken Ryker is a lot taller so maybe he is bigger than Chad but as usual you can knock of two inches (sometimes more) as usual
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ardader23