Kevin Spacey

D

deleted1048037

The pedophiles I have encountered have all been in the closet. They possibly were victims themselves. Having said that, they chose to ruin or nearly destroy the lives of the innocent. If you have been the victim of a pedophile you do find that justice often isn't done.
I agree with you that justice often isn't done. However, at the moment, so many celebrities have been called pedophiles or sexual predators and then afterwards, the allegations have been found to be false, or there is no evidence to support it. That being said, I'm aware that there is one law for celebrities and one law for non celebrities. Celebrities can pay people off, sway judges, etc, so getting justice can be extremely difficult.

The media should not have made these stories public and the accusation and the case should have been kept private, so that the people involved can focus on getting justice. What's not right about the stories being made public, is the celebrities are made out to be villains without any proof. Just an accusation, which is arguable, and the accusers are made to look bad if the case goes in favor if the celebrity. It makes them look like liars. The media shouldn't be involved and it turns a very important case about possible human violation into a circus for everyone to watch and give their own opinions on. That does so much damage alone. People who aren't involved, voicing their opinions on a subject they don't know anything about, judging people they don't even know. The whole system is messed up!

Reactions: brody

james_von05

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Isn't it weird that all of the guys accusing Kevin are gays? To be specific, struggling gay actors who seem desperate for any publicity just so they could launch/relaunch their careers. It's not that I don't believe them, the timing is just a bit too suspicious.
struggling actors who seduced Kevin to get them jobs then this...

abclou

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This whole thing is getting to be WAY TOO MUCH.
People coming out of the wood work - some for Fame others for GOD knows why.
Since these People did not report when abuse happen to them -- they could of STOPPED others from being abused after themselves.

Renshaw

Sexy Member
Media
Isn't it weird that all of the guys accusing Kevin are gays? To be specific, struggling gay actors who seem desperate for any publicity just so they could launch/relaunch their careers. It's not that I don't believe them, the timing is just a bit too suspicious.

The son of the news anchor who was assaulted by Spacey in Nantucket is not gay.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welp, I was gonna say "almost all" but I hit the "post reply" button too early. But you get my point.
And your point is what? Do you believe Spacey's accusers or are you calling them liars?

Reactions: jojolongdong

fordonfire

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The son of the news anchor who was assaulted by Spacey in Nantucket is not gay.

Neither is Richard Dreyfus's son.
And the timing is not really "suspicious" because most of the people coming forward have nothing to gain and in fact they have everything to lose. The reason people were afraid to speak up is they feared for their career and employability.

The reason all this Harvey Weinstein Kevin spacey Brett Ratner stuff came out is because of the DailyMail...a conservative tabloid that probably found it unacceptable that bill O'Reilly and all the fox news people were being taken down...but all the Hollywood people were not. So DailyMail or some other conservative outlet decided to break the whole thing wide open.

Jeffarey69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And your point is what? Do you believe Spacey's accusers or are you calling them liars?
I merely gave my opinion. I did not come here to argue, persuade others of my views. You believe what you want to believe. And I respect whatever your opinion about the matter is. None of our comments would matter to any of the people involved in the said case anyways. So there's no reason to be bothered by what the Barbaras are thinking. Also, my comment is not solely directed to you, I just wanna reply to your message because I like your profile photo. :) <3

Fuck, I'm 19 and I just want to cum. Lol. :p

If think it sometimes takes a snowball effect to bring this kind of endemic problem to light - which is often necessary. As with the Jimmy Savile & BBC abuse scandals.

What I dislike is the wolf pack mentality and baying for blood - mostly on the part of the media.

Reactions: deleted1048037

nickinoo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This whole thing is getting to be WAY TOO MUCH.
People coming out of the wood work - some for Fame others for GOD knows why.
Since these People did not report when abuse happen to them -- they could of STOPPED others from being abused after themselves.

Predators often pray on the vulnerable and are very skilled at being manipulative, leaving the victims confused and in fear that no-one would believe them if they speak up. It's not as simple as you make out.

SocksOff75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Celebrities can pay people off, sway judges, etc, so getting justice can be extremely difficult.
This is so true. Bryan Singer has had tons of accusers, and like magic, they suddenly disappear or are dismissed. It's peculiar, and once I learned his lawyer is the same one retained by Cosby, it made a bit more sense. Someone's getting rich covering this up. I've always believed the Singer victims, and I hope they can unite. There's too much evidence against him and his perversions.

Also, on a personal note, I loathe Brett Rattner, so I'm glad he's one of the ones being taken down. Some have been disappointing to learn about, but with him and Weinstein, it's somewhat satisfying that they're getting their comeuppance. And on top of Rattner's sexual abuse/harassment, we have Ellen Page clarifying that he's also a homophobic douche who outed her without her consent. Uncool, douchetastic, and good riddance to that talentless fat fuck.

RyanMars

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Kevin Spacey Facing Sexual Assault Charges in Britain​

British prosecutors said that they had authorized criminal charges against Mr. Spacey, 62, for four counts of sexual assault. He cannot be formally charged unless he enters England or Wales.

LONDON — The British authorities have authorized criminal charges against Kevin Spacey on four counts of sexual assault against three men, the country’s Crown Prosecution Service announced in a news release on Thursday.

Rosemary Ainslie, head of the service’s special crime division, said in the release that the service had also authorized one charge against Mr. Spacey, 62, of “causing a person to engage in penetrative sexual activity without consent.”

The authorization of charges followed a review of the evidence collected by London’s police force. Mr. Spacey cannot be formally charged unless he enters England or Wales, a spokesman for the service said in a telephone interview. The spokesman declined to comment on whether the service would pursue extradition proceedings if that did not occur.

The news release said the charges concerned three complainants. The incidents dated from March 2005, August 2008 and April 2013, it added — a time when Mr. Spacey was artistic director of the Old Vic theater in London. All the incidents occurred in London, except one from 2013, which occurred in Gloucestershire, England. The Metropolitan Police said that one of the men was now “in his 40s” and that the other two were now in their 30s, but did not provide their exact ages.

Kevin Spacey Facing Sexual Assault Charges in Britain

Jay-E

Expert Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This guy is an absolute creep. You can tell by his acting and the roles he chooses and hides behind. There could be one of two reasons why those charges were dropped, the jury either thought Rapp lied about the whole thing, or wanted it.

Keep in mind also that Spacey has done absolutely nothing for LGBTQ

RyanMars

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This guy is an absolute creep. You can tell by his acting and the roles he chooses and hides behind. There could be one of two reasons why those charges were dropped, the jury either thought Rapp lied about the whole thing, or wanted it.

Keep in mind also that Spacey has done absolutely nothing for LGBTQ
why was he supposed to do for the community ?