Kik usernames

Sub latin fag Here, I’m 18 yo from panama! Skinny latin fag Looking for a Master (40-60) i like to be used, make me your fag! Task list, body inspections, anal play, poses, games... have a few limits! Very obedient and loyal fag to my Master Kik: willram99971
 
20 big booty bottom, wanna finger myself for a hung top. Kik toyboxxxd
 
Kinganthony41 chill, low-key dude looking for like-minded to chat and trade pics. HMU
 
genkaku94

Want to have erotic chat and fantasize. into big asses, dicks, thighs, and pecs.

Don’t be lazy and be polite, please.
 
Sub latin fag Here, I’m 18 yo from panama! Skinny latin fag Looking for a Master (40-60) i like to be used, make me your fag! Task list, body inspections, anal play, poses, games... have a few limits! Very obedient and loyal fag to my Master Kik: willram99971
 
M25 dom into Bdsm, cbt, pain, humiliation, cumplay, Control
I don't Care about size, Body or anything tbh

Not on Skype, but got Kik hansoo19

Tell me your Limits and add me with a dickpic