kill this thread

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wile.E-Coyote-Sitting-On-Chair.jpg

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah... that...never...happened! They may need to up the wattage on your next electoshock treatment. They only give you plastic scissors. Us grown ups got the real deal. That's it. I killed it. It didn't get dead until I did it in and that is all there is to it. *swats MC on the butt* Now git!
Yeah...It actually DID. You're such a bad liar that you blocked it out to spare yourself shame. Fact is-security cams caught you rooting through the dumpster for the cardboard cutout and then later hiding it in your loony bin room closet. as a shrine. Don't need YOUR plastic doctor scissors, they were incinerated before, remember. Not when I have my surgical sharp Tokyo imported Katana to lop off the threads. Loony bin dillies like you's only real deal is the upgrade in your Thorazine injection. No more no less. Now YOU GIT!!! ***THWACKS FLUFFY'S OBSTREPEROUS BEHIND WITH BAMBOO COVERED STEEL BATON*** And the next time you touch my precious posterior uncalled for, I'll guarantee you won't be able to move around walk without a walker.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Daaaamn, I've see soo much cheese in this thread...
Anyone posts again, (takes a month to kill a thread), and, I'll post karoke of me doing Justin Bieber's full works..
... with added bonus of Cardi B's work...
.. then, again, should probably do Cardi B first, otherwise, you may not remember the Bieber...