I believe so...he has a thing for white women if you saw the show he was on...invite onlyI'm guessing he's bisexual by the constant posts with women even though we've seen the boyfriend
But I'm surprised he's still at $30 a month for his onlyfans and only 30 posts since it started. I really want someone to confirm how good or bad it is.
I dont think its worth $30. Low post frequency. short clips, poor video qualityI'm guessing he's bisexual by the constant posts with women even though we've seen the boyfriend
But I'm surprised he's still at $30 a month for his onlyfans and only 30 posts since it started. I really want someone to confirm how good or bad it is.
Agreed. Sexy guy. But the OF is garbage. Just a cash grab. No real intent on putting out quality content.I dont think its worth $30. Low post frequency. short clips, poor video quality
Agreed. Sexy guy. But the OF is garbage. Just a cash grab. No real intent on putting out quality content.
I’ll bet he closes it once he gets the creditor that’s hounding him off his back. Lol.
Nope. Only one jo vid on his feed here he cums.does he atleast cum in those bj videos
These are really old and all over the net already. Anything from the new OF?Just a few more of the Agu!
He’s just scared acting with the posts lmao. But I mean at this point just dive in man. We’re all here for here. LOLAll that dick and he's a bore
he needs to record him fucking his boyfriend
I noticed its started ramping up recently and....they happen to be going on another birthday outing to Mexico in a few weeks. Its a cash grab, no questions askedI think OF was just a way for him to get a quick buck. He has no intention of taking it serious. I find these type of Instagram models want to make a bag from OF but will never put in the work. I don't see him doing anything else.
King Agu finally coming out.
“When it’s 3 in The Bed Someone (Sometimes) Will feel Left out. Not With Me and My Boy. Who Down“
View attachment 23076481 View attachment 23076491
No I don’t have the vid.
yessssssssKing Agu finally coming out.
“When it’s 3 in The Bed Someone (Sometimes) Will feel Left out. Not With Me and My Boy. Who Down“
View attachment 23076481 View attachment 23076491
No I don’t have the vid.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.