Kit dale?

That's the tricky thing about sharing OnlyFans content on this site. On one hand, I only subscribe to creators that I have an idea of what I'm signing up for yet I get why they don't want that content getting around. Many of us have been burned too many times to continue gambling.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DiKMunky73
He's pretty hot I have to say. I hate that he shaves his chest hair and I wish he'd post full frontal. So far his OF is 100% tease. For $15 I would say it's not worth it. Other accounts I subscribe to give me a lot more for the same price. There are even a good amount of free accounts that are far less teasy.
 
He's pretty hot I have to say. I hate that he shaves his chest hair and I wish he'd post full frontal. So far his OF is 100% tease. For $15 I would say it's not worth it. Other accounts I subscribe to give me a lot more for the same price. There are even a good amount of free accounts that are far less teasy.

lol, this may come as a surprise to you, but there is actually no correlation between the subscription fee and the explicitness of content on onlyfans. We don't need to use Bella Thorne as an example here, her fans paid hundreds of dollars and got nothing explicit or "worth" as you would say in return. There are some semi-famous D list actors and reality tv personalities who charge a modest or reasonable monthly fee on onlyfans and they post full on sex acts, yet at the same time, some so called social media influencers with just 50k followers or even less ask for $20~$50 a month, more than some D-lsit actors, and they post IG-esque photos on onlyfans, not even a naked backside, so what can we say about them and their fans? There is a sucker born every minute, or maybe you don't have to be a real celebrity to have die hard fans.
 
That's alot of Words lol....He's doing Fine. People get inflated egos & Deflated Cocks. There's a fine line between worth the money & Not. I'm my Opinion He's worth every penny
lol, this may come as a surprise to you, but there is actually no correlation between the subscription fee and the explicitness of content on onlyfans. We don't need to use Bella Thorne as an example here, her fans paid hundreds of dollars and got nothing explicit or "worth" as you would say in return. There are some semi-famous D list actors and reality tv personalities who charge a modest or reasonable monthly fee on onlyfans and they post full on sex acts, yet at the same time, some so called social media influencers with just 50k followers or even less ask for $20~$50 a month, more than some D-lsit actors, and they post IG-esque photos on onlyfans, not even a naked backside, so what can we say about them and their fans? There is a sucker born every minute, or maybe you don't have to be a real celebrity to have die hard fans.
 
Don't waste your money, his onlyfans is getting worse and worse. In the beginning he posted naked ass a lot, even some very naughty strategically coved shower vids... but that all sopped. All he does now is stroke a few seconds with his boxer shorts on, I am not kidding here, he is fully covered, not a hint of any flesh, a different pair of underwear everyday, stroke 5 seconds, use your imagination, and done! He must have figured out there was no need to be naked, so many idiots are willing to give him money.

PS. DiKMunky73 if your a shill or are paid to promote him here, please state so. If not, you might want to describe what he posted on onlyfans with detailed description, "worth every penny" "great" or "excellent" are not reviews.
 
Don't waste your money, his onlyfans is getting worse and worse. In the beginning he posted naked ass a lot, even some very naughty strategically coved shower vids... but that all sopped. All he does now is stroke a few seconds with his boxer shorts on, I am not kidding here, he is fully covered, not a hint of any flesh, a different pair of underwear everyday, stroke 5 seconds, use your imagination, and done! He must have figured out there was no need to be naked, so many idiots are willing to give him money.

PS. DiKMunky73 if your a shill or are paid to promote him here, please state so. If not, you might want to describe what he posted on onlyfans with detailed description, "worth every penny" "great" or "excellent" are not reviews.

I reckon DiKMunky73 is Kit ;)
 
I reckon DiKMunky73 is Kit ;)

lol I don't know but I doubt it. Anyway I signed up his page based on the "glowing" review, and it turned out a big fat lie! The worst part is his content going downhill really fast, it's not even a month, he is no longer posting any naked stuff, resorting to bulge photos and videos for tips, why would I want to see that on paid onlyfans, that stuff belongs to IG story to collect LIKES.
 
Another update, I just found out why he has such a "good" user feedback on his onlyfans page, 100% praise, not a single complaint, it's kinds amazing considering how lame his onlyfans is. Guess what, he deleted all negative or criticizing comments, this morning there were at least a couple comments saying his onlyfans is a waste of money, won't renew etc, he deleted all of them :mad:

Ok, I think it's safe to say he is a scam artist, stay away!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ghghyu and TYTYTY
Another update, I just found out why he has such a "good" user feedback on his onlyfans page, 100% praise, not a single complaint, it's kinds amazing considering how lame his onlyfans is. Guess what, he deleted all negative or criticizing comments, this morning there were at least a couple comments saying his onlyfans is a waste of money, won't renew etc, he deleted all of them :mad:

Ok, I think it's safe to say he is a scam artist, stay away!

lol, this doesn't take long, just another cautionary tale - something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. You took one for the team, you deserve a medal/like and a hug! :)
 
He offers 30$ video of his hard cock in wet see through underwear i mean its bit to much in my opinion ‍♂️

Let's be honest here, he is a nobody, it's not like he is some z-list star or anything, but like I said earlier, there are no marketplace price rules on how much a-list, b-list... z-list or nobody should charge on onlyfans, if you feel it's worthy then go for it. For me, I won't, he needs to jerk off on his page and charge $10 a month maybe I will join, $15/month and paying extra $30 for some see through underwear BS? no way! ;)