DanielAndyMai1992
Mythical Member
- Joined
- Dec 12, 2016
- Posts
- 4,116
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 62,410
- Points
- 583
- Location
- Olomouc, Czechia
- Sexuality
- 90% Gay, 10% Straight
- Gender
- Male
Well, he is descent of a king after allI'm really upset that he likes to be tasteful and take pictures with clothes on.
Damn these sophisticated attractive men!
Stunning
Hahaha what are the odds. I literally came to this thread for the first time today to mention how much more I like him in his short hair compared to his Jon Snow days.I will admit that he doesn’t quite have the same appeal without the longish, curly hair. But he is handsome and has a nice bottom half.
Hahaha what are the odds. I literally came to this thread for the first time today to mention how much more I like him in his short hair compared to his Jon Snow days.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.