Kit harington

There’s also this but I’m not sure of it’s him
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
yup. that butt looks fantastic in this shot.
 
Rumors suggest a Midnight Sons movie is in development. Marvel better include Dane/Black Knight in it
They can't even get the Blade movie off the ground, there's zero chance they can pull this one off.

I wish I was wrong because Kit's ass in those pants was the only good thing about Eternals.
 
There’s also this but I’m not sure of it’s him
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Vampires have already been making a comeback in media and now, apparently, werewolves are too and with Kit Harington to playing one at that. I am living!