Klay Thompson

Well damn. She really loved him.

Klay and his mood swings. It has been documented. I remember one season he was on the bench. He would sometimes roll his eyes toward Steph when he would making some good shots lol. I have to find that video. So when he is not in a good mood. He takes it out on everyone. I don't think anyone would want to be in a relationship like that for long. Klay is good for a one night stand or as a fuck buddy, but nothing more lol.

I don't think he can truly be in a monogamous relationship, ever. His eyes will always be lurking.
 
What diaries ?
His ex girlfriend in her diaries that was posted on Twitter like years ago exposed his cheating and lying. Girls, that would show up to games and hotel lobbies looking for him and Steph and ‘em. She even exposed that his dad controls his money and he gets a monthly allowance 😩😩😩 Klay is for the community and I wouldn’t be shocked nor surprised if he’s been burned or burned someone else.

That burn like what Usher & Diddy was given out to the community.
 
  • Like
Reactions: YourMaleFan