Kris Allen from American Idol

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Adam is a handsome guy, but its his style that is off-putting to some. He has a look sorta like Pete Wentz, the guy from Fall-out Boy, and makeup is a part of the look. There is alot of stuff on him on You Tube without makeup. Bottom line, the guy can SING and entertain, and it IS a singing contest. All the other stuff is a matter of personal taste. And ya cant please everyone in life.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought Von Smith was fuckable, :frown1: didn't make it. Boy did he choke on his last number.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I liked Von too. I have to admit I like Anoop. He's cute in a geeky, preppie kind of way. I too noticed the shirtless clip of kris jumping into the pool. Hot!

timmae1231

Experimental Member
Media
Ok so i watch ed the guys and seen there pics and to tell you guys the truth out of all those guys, Kris Allen is the only one that i think, the only hot one on the show, lambert looks like a wanna be drag queen and anoop was not voted on at first then he's the wild card and the other guys yuck!!!!!!!

mickypics

Sexy Member
Media
I just do NOT get Adam's appeal. Bad haircut, bad dye job, bad fingernail polish kind of guy. trying too hard?

Underneath those clothes, he's probably got the muscle-tone of a caged veal.

dmmd247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You had to look quick on tonight's show to see but it, but there was a shirtless shot of Kris jumping into the pool. He is a HOTTIE!! Really cute smile too!!

It was pretty quick and I didn't think there would be any quality caps from it. Here is one that was posted on another board that I frequent. I do not know where that person got it an if there are any others.

post-18074-1236827364KrisAllen.jpg

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well I've only just seen it so...

I agree that Kris Allen is the cutest. But Not in a Grrr way. Adam is still too melodramatic for me. But at least he's bringing new flavour to AI. But not to the music world generally. I did back Jorge to win on another thread. But any contestant can have a bad week with the wrong song I guess. This new judge rule is interesting. Not sure if its fair but I don't think theyll use it until several weeks in. I mean, if someone finishes bottom at this stage then theyre hardly gonna be a contender to win.

Michael Sarver would be really hot if he lost 20-30lbs.