Kris Allen

The photos so far took place in their own house tho.
So she could have been away? (How do you know it's his house? Sorry I read that but I don't get it. Has that been proven?)
I'm a big fan of this guy and he's always been very straight up and I don't actually believe he'd cheat on his wife tbh. I've followed him pretty closely for 8 or 9 years.
 
So she could have been away? (How do you know it's his house? Sorry I read that but I don't get it. Has that been proven?)
I'm a big fan of this guy and he's always been very straight up and I don't actually believe he'd cheat on his wife tbh. I've followed him for 8 or 9 years and I believe this for a lot of reasons.
I posted some photos to prove but I got warned since there was their kid. I believe you recognize the sofa. The bathroom one is a little tricky. I dug deep through Katy's IG to find Oliver photo when he was bathing (I think before Rosie was even born). I could see that above the tub, there are blue tiles that matches with the leaked photo setting. And if you know Oliver, he likes planes and you can see a plane sticker on the leaked photo in the tub.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BiIrish
I posted some photos to prove but I got warned since there was their kid. I believe you recognize the sofa. The bathroom one is a little tricky. I dug deep through Katy's IG to find Oliver photo when he was bathing (I think before Rosie was even born). I could see that above the tub, there are blue tiles that matches with the leaked photo setting. And if you know Oliver, he likes planes and you can see a plane sticker on the leaked photo in the tub.
Thanks. I actually don't recognize the couch, I'm not good at that. Ok that's interesting. Thanks. Anyhow, just curious if he could have been hacked.
 
Thanks. I actually don't recognize the couch, I'm not good at that. Ok that's interesting. Thanks. Anyhow, just curious if he could have been hacked.

Proof for the couch can also be found on Katy's IG. In August 2019, Katy uploaded a post of Kris holding Marlo on that brown couch wearing the exact green pants. And we all can say that Kris is dork enough to take a photo of him playing himself with that kids blanket.
 
So she could have been away? (How do you know it's his house? Sorry I read that but I don't get it. Has that been proven?)
I'm a big fan of this guy and he's always been very straight up and I don't actually believe he'd cheat on his wife tbh. I've followed him pretty closely for 8 or 9 years.

I'm a big fan of his too so I feel bad. I guess it just depends how u define cheating. Maybe he just likes to swap nudes to get off but doesn't actually go out there with other women? Idk honestly I hope his wife doesn't find out n if he realizes his leaked nudes are out there that he just ceases what he's doing before his wife does find out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jeune7
I'm a big fan of his too so I feel bad. I guess it just depends how u define cheating. Maybe he just likes to swap nudes to get off but doesn't actually go out there with other women? Idk honestly I hope his wife doesn't find out n if he realizes his leaked nudes are out there that he just ceases what he's doing before his wife does find out.

I still remember reading Idolforum where someone stated that Kris is the last person on earth they expect to cheat. Tbh these leaked photos leave me pondering whether if he previously had send even more.
 
I'm a big fan of his too so I feel bad. I guess it just depends how u define cheating. Maybe he just likes to swap nudes to get off but doesn't actually go out there with other women? Idk honestly I hope his wife doesn't find out n if he realizes his leaked nudes are out there that he just ceases what he's doing before his wife does find out.
I feel the exact same way. If he were younger or single it might be different but the fact he was doing this while still married and with kids...idk it's just a shame. Hopefully him and Katy are able to work things out and make it through this.
 
I feel the exact same way. If he were younger or single it might be different but the fact he was doing this while still married and with kids...idk it's just a shame. Hopefully him and Katy are able to work things out and make it through this.

Not to mention that the photos clearly show that he already has his own family. The wedding band, Oliver tattoo, plane stickers, kids blanket, the fact that he's been married for 10 years with 3 kids. Imagine if there's more stories than meet the eye.
 
Not to mention that the photos clearly show that he already has his own family. The wedding band, Oliver tattoo, plane stickers, kids blanket, the fact that he's been married for 10 years with 3 kids. Imagine if there's more stories than meet the eye.
He literally is never away from her for more than 3 weeks, like if he's on the road she joins him for a weekend. I guess it was Chris Daughtry who gave them that advice. So this is weird.

Anyhow I used to joke with another fan that Kris needs a scandal or something to get more attention. Never expected this though.
 
He literally is never away from her for more than 3 weeks, like if he's on the road she joins him for a weekend. I guess it was Chris Daughtry who gave them that advice. So this is weird.

Anyhow I used to joke with another fan that Kris needs a scandal or something to get more attention. Never expected this though.

Wasn't Kris touring Letting You In in 2016 while Katy was pregnant with Rosie? Was she with him in that span of time? It's kinda comical that he just fucked her then went on tour.

Yeah I used to joke abt it too. Kris getting divorced then staged up a relationship with Adam or some shit hahaha.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jivasexxy
JAY-Z cheated on Beyoncé. Beyoncé. And if that isn't proof that sometimes cheaters just like to cheat then I don't know what will. The internet was full of tinhatters wishing he was cheating on Katy with Adam 10 years ago so I don't know why people are suddenly shocked that he might have actually cheated.
 
Some of these posts are so ridiculous. “I’m so shocked”, “I feel bad for his wife”, “What about the kids”. Kris Allen is not Jesus, he is a human being and has a dick lol. These so called “Christians” are mostly hypocrites (not all) and if the opportunity presents itself they will cheat. He was probably horny and with a pregnant, he definitely wasn’t getting any at home that much. So he had some fun by sending pics to a girl. Big deal.