Kris Allen

I’m really loving his long hair! It’s taken some time to get used to, but I think he’s been looking great recently

jvI3pXj.jpg


For those who missed it there were a few gems from his Halloween show last week

2020-10-29-21.05.59-2431078288002953974_7924810_4.gif

2020-10-29-21.05.59-2431078288002953974_7924810_6.gif

2020-10-29-21.05.59-2431078288002953974_7924810_13.gif


And a couple clips, one in which he looks into the camera a lil too seductively for a PG show, and another a compilation. I’ve never heard someone uhhh *enjoy* eating a kit kat bar as much as he does, but with eyes closed I could listen to him moan like this all day
View attachment 2020-10-29 21.05.59 2431078288002953974_7924810_5.mp4
View attachment Halloween Live Stream.mp4
 
I’m really loving his long hair! It’s taken some time to get used to, but I think he’s been looking great recently

jvI3pXj.jpg


For those who missed it there were a few gems from his Halloween show last week

View attachment 24509751
View attachment 24509781
View attachment 24509811

And a couple clips, one in which he looks into the camera a lil too seductively for a PG show, and another a compilation. I’ve never heard someone uhhh *enjoy* eating a kit kat bar as much as he does, but with eyes closed I could listen to him moan like this all day

He is soooo cute. :blush:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Psilord905
I could care less actually, you’re just trying to make it seem like I’m the bad guy. I never profit off of anything I do, I can’t say the same about you. Have a good life :emoji_blush:

I’ve jerked to these pics so many times! He’s such a hot married daddy