Kyle Chandler

Tempo

Experimental Member
Media
OMG he is one of the hottest celebs out there. i want to kiss his beautiful lips so badly!!
BTW, u cant see bulge in that pic cuz the way he's sittin, his penis must be upwards his stomach

RobinSF

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here is the only semi-racy cap I could find of Kyle Chandler. He was also hot in Grey's Anatomy as the bomb squad cop who gets killed.

Attachments

Modernamador

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ultimate DILF hands down. Pretty obsessed. There’s a scene from the “WHAT ABOUT JOAN” episode featuring Rose McGowan, where her character Maeve tries to bed him during a business trip. He’s wearing nothing but a white robe and black business socks. Drives me wild thinking of those two getting it on backstage. He also has a scene in Homefront (tv series) where he tries on sleeping attire for his honeymoon and one the outfits is boxers and dark socks going past the knee (I’m a sock guy lol).

During Bloodline’s series run I would search his name hashtag on IG and there was a photo of him and possibly extras on set sitting on a couch. I wish I saved the photo because his legs were spread enough and you could see a NOICE bulge toward the right leg... I think they took it down or the profile went private, but damn I wish they post it again one day lol.

Reactions: Pryne and dy85