Kyle Krieger

I don't recommend that vídeo .... It's pretty boring ... You can barely watch their dicks.... The penetration looks fake and most of the vídeo it's they speaking
Well, I like the romance of his vídeos, the porn isn't just penetration, it's feel the body, kiss and look how they like each other, Lior recently made a collab with mattoffthetrail and there is penetration
 
  • Like
Reactions: Andrewharvey583
It’s definitely rea
Defo his hottest vid ever
this is from hungskater's of, no ppv. there is another one with kyle getting plowed by hungskater on kyle's site for anyone that enjoys kyle's aesthetic, but hungskater has a really good cameraman, and probably the best 10 bucks you are going to spend on of.
 
I can't get screwed again...is legit EVERYTHING on his OF PPV???
Yep. All his full length videos worth any viewing are behind a paywall, going well into the $50-$60 range. On top of a very aggressive email campaign with the occasional free clip, he mainly posts teaser trailers and some pics on his feed. So, crack open the check book if you want to nut to anything on his page.
 
  • Like
Reactions: meatonastick
yeah agreed. Both are hot and good at bottoming but topping. They need a third who’s good at topping 🤭
 
dunno if this is posted yet
Couldn't get through it, both are just super boring to watch. These two need to step outside the safe zone and make content with Rhyheim Shabazz and CutlerX for a change. I know they are both gay, but it's too selective, too refined. I applaud the effort on making content that rises to the standard of what creators like the legendary Al Parker did.

But even Al Parker embraced a certain rawness, diversity and raunchiness to his creative standards and not the narrow aesthetic Kyle and Matt are pushing. That scene where Al Parker does oral in 'Turned on' not only on white tools, but donkey, long uncut black tool in the locker room was so hot! That democratizing of his beauty and sexuality is what made him so celebrated!

I see that same celebration in male sexuality in performers like Matthew Ellis and many of his mixed race collabs. But I get it, they have a type, they are riding a wave and they are gonna be selective with who they find appropriately attractive, not what the market wants or desires.
 
he shouldn't have to fuck the types he isn't into because the market wants it
 
  • Like
Reactions: ltnjck