LA meetup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, where were all of you?! HC and i met up with novice at barney's in santa monica for dinner last week.

before anyone starts to get confused already the meetup will be at the
ORIGINAL Barney's Beanery in West Hollywood (it's ON SANTA MONICA BLVD.
but not IN Santa Monica). This location is central to more of Los Angeles,
plus it's the "real" Barney's. Sunday, 21 June 2009. Starting 3 PM.
 
Are you kidding? We're even letting OC people come. :tongue:

(Oh, 'lighten up, Frances', you know I was kidding. :biggrin1: )

Thanks n_b I will see if I can make this work. I have to be there for business shortly after. So if I come in maybe I can hang out in PS for a few days!
 
Thanks n_b I will see if I can make this work. I have to be there for business shortly after. So if I come in maybe I can hang out in PS for a few days!
Oh, do NOT listen to me. I'm just being a smart-alec. I'm in NO way in charge, although, I'm willing to help out if needed. :smile:

EDIT: Nonetheless, I'm sure that anyone is welcome. Well, OK, maybe not that one guy. Oh, and come to think of it, there's that other guy too. OH! And there's that one chick. You know the one, with the funny-looking... :rolleyes: But seriously, I think the more the merrier.
 
Last edited:
everybody who is an actual lpsg member is welcome. not necessary to be a "gold" member.
still too early to post "official" announcement of this on another thread.
was thinking either next wednesday 22 april (8 1/2 weeks in advance) or on
1 may (just over 7 weeks in advance). those from out of town probably
would like the extra week or so advance notice.
 
los angeles meetup II announcement later today (today is 4/26/09) in the et cetera et cetera forum. this event will be held 8 weeks from today.

but just to repeat it once more here-
the l.a. meetup II and summer kick-off will be at the original barney's beanery in west hollywood on sunday, 21 june 2009, starting at 3pm.

everyone pays for their own food and drinks. parking in barney's lot is $4. street parking on sundays near barney's is free, if you can find any spots.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.