ladies...ball busting?

FrankCastle

Just Browsing
Media
I'm not a lady, but hopefully that doesn't nullify my reply. If it's an activity between two consenting adults then I do my best not to judge. With that said, it definitely isn't my thing.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
this is known as cbt, right?

i had a girlfriend in college who worked as a dominatrix. some of her clients were really into it.

it doesn't freak me out but i'm not aroused by it.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Media
there are men i like.
there are men who like getting kicked in the nuts.
so far these two things haven't been present in one man.

i'd only slap your nuts until you cried if i really liked you.

why dolf you romantic fool!

how about men who liked getting kicked in the nuts who are such stupid arses that they deserve it on general principle?

does that go against your value system?

otherwise sounds like a win-win all around. :biggrin1:

have watched the vid it seems the toe of the shoe is aimed more at the "taint" then the scrotum or penis. Those seem to be hit more by the shin. also they don't seem to kicking full force.

I didn't see any reddening of the affected area, much less bruising.

wonder if they use "a safe word."

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there is a pretty serious hardcore subculture of this...i can show you huge threads of this stuff on fetish forums...

i honestly do not get it, but if people choose to indulge i wouldn't tell them they could not or should not do it.

having gotten hit in the nuts before while playing sports or horsing around or whatever as every guy has gotten hit a couple of times, i cannot understand why someone would willingly allow them to kick them in the balls...

the pain from just a minor hit in the balls can be extremely unpleasant...getting a direct, hard kick to them seems utterly horrific...

i have to say, from a medical standpoint, this has to be extremely dangerous on a variety of levels for the damage it can do...a ruptured testicle would require removal...i cannot understand how having someone kick you in the testicles with brute force, could be considered fun, arousing or anything else...but some people like pain...

it is the same level of total horror that i find CBT...i cannot imagine how people can enjoy someone utterly mangling someones privates...needle play, and some of the things they do are utterly horrifying...i just do not get it at all.

i can understand some people liking a hard spanking, maybe some whipping, breath play, and lots of stuff like that...but having your genitals mutilated with sharp objects is borderline insanity.

but we live in a rather strange world.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See s&m doesn't have to be all gloom and doom ;-) although I do agree with Flashy, I'm partial to a bit of cbt but kicking someone in the nuts is such a blunt instrument and so hard to control the amount of force.

Play it safe ladies and stick to whips, constriction, needles and cutting, you know it makes sense.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could not do this to a man even if it's what they truly wanted. Just goes against everything I've been taught I guess. To each his own though...just won't be the one doing the kicking any time soon. Had one man ask me to bite his balls and it just sort of freaked me out. Couldn't do it like he wanted. He told me it helped make the orgasm greater when it was offset by pain in the balls.

(though there is one set of balls I'd soon enough kick but there wouldn't be an ounce of pleasure in it for the other person I assure you - now that's different!)

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
See s&m doesn't have to be all gloom and doom ;-) although I do agree with Flashy, I'm partial to a bit of cbt but kicking someone in the nuts is such a blunt instrument and so hard to control the amount of force.

Play it safe ladies and stick to whips, constriction, needles and cutting, you know it makes sense.
i'm taking notes!

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I think that there was a test case a few years back in the UK where it was upheld that consenting adults could cause each other Actual Bodily Harm. But I would be very sure that you knew that yes meant yes.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
His pain receptors and pleasure receptors in his brain must be more linked or interconnected than in another person's brain...endorphins are endorphins I suppose.

I could not do it...

hotwetkiss

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: A good ball slapping sorts out the men from the boys

londonhanger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Don't judge, but I completely get this - and I'm the quiet, unassuming boy-next-door kind of guy from the UK (it's the quiet ones you've got to watch).

As I've become older I feel regular sex just doesn't cut it anymore and find I seek out the more unusual which includes pain (to a mild degree). Kicking looks risky as it's hard to control the amount of pain (and damage)inflicted but squeezing, pulling and slapping are all good. I've even played with sterile needles when I dated an acupucturist. Very rarely do I find women that enjoy giving or recieiving any form of pain though :frown1: