MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ari wondering where the promised treats are and Bob planning some kinda takedown

aFzKpK2.jpg

Distract and attack. You need to check Bob's Netflix history, suspect there will be many heist movies. He's having a Danny Ocean moment right now.

Ari might be a coconspirator, might be an unknowing pawn in Bob's plan.

Reactions: lapdog2001 and Enid

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The present batch of outside wanna-be, almost pets. Foreground kitty has been around the longest (maybe 6-7 years?) and possibly the father of all the others since he was quite the Mack-Daddy of the neighborhood before the TNR service finally gave him his snip & clip last year. He is also the most domesticated and won't cede your lap if you make the mistake of sitting down next to him. Orange boy has also come around and cries for attention now when he sees you. His orange & white mom in background will always be feral I think. Grayish-black cat in the middle is the newest addition and the outsider troublemaker as he always is squabbling with the others and taking their food. Still don't know if it is a he or she, as it bolts when you get within 6 feet.

DSCF7144.JPG

T

T_Lurch

6730581-1616860420-e3de48b70a0f3ee1e0d8ce597dbb52c0.jpg

I don't have any photos, but this pencil drawing I did (courtesy of my photo gallery) of Sebastian, my mom's Siamese cat (RIP).

He was rather standoffish and didn't let too many except my mom and me get near him, and had a streak of mischief; one of his favorite things was to hide behind their barcalounger and then pounce and nip my mom on the calf when she'd walk by. He didn't bite hard, but cats have pretty sharp teeth so I'd hear my mom bitching at him while he scampered off somewhere.

Other times the cranky old bastard would hiss and swat at my German shepherd Dino, then ten minutes later he'd be curled up laying down next to him.

thedrainman

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Street's power turned off for dramatic cat rescue

Probably not the correct place to post this but I wanted to share it. It is amazing that she passed three high voltage bare cables (415V AC) to get to the top of this pole and fortunately stayed there. Much as I love cats, there are times when they can be a right pain in the butt! Hope the link works for those outside the UK.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm worried about Ari. Took Bob & Ari in for checkups because I missed them (their annuals) last year. Bob is fine. Ari has a heart murmur and needs more tests so she has to stay overnight. Plus she peed and threw up everywhere on the way in.

I can't wait to see her in the morning. I hope the tests turn out ok. I know she's a senior, like 15. But I want her to live at least another 10 years.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Whiskers crossed Air Gold is going to be fine. Maybe a couple weeks of pampering to make up for the overnight vet stay.

I suggest Temptations, belly rubs and first dibs on the chow bowl.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Whiskers crossed Air Gold is going to be fine. Maybe a couple weeks of pampering to make up for the overnight vet stay.

I suggest Temptations, belly rubs and first dibs on the chow bowl.

I'm happy to report she's doing well! Heart murmur determined to be due to like, stress. She's getting extra Temptations.