Ladies, what's too big??

D_connir650

Just Browsing
Media
So yes, i'm a 22 year old collegiate virgin. lame right! but to the topic. what would you consider to be too big for fun, ladies? being a good 6 inches around, i've started worrying i may be too wide to receive oral from a girl, or i'll have problems with sex (should i ever get any! lol). i know each girl is different, but i'm sure there's a general limit for size.

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
^^^ Geez FMH! I wonder if getting that appendage hard would make the person pass out? I have to say, that might be too big!!

Connir650- This may not be the best place to ask as opinions here tend to be skewed. For me, 6" girth is not a problem orally or otherwise but most women I know would have to work at accommodating that thickness.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's going to be different for different women. There's no single answer. Some women can take a girth that might cause vaginal tearing in another woman. Some women can take a lot of length and others can't.

This is something you'll have to discover through trial and error.

Just be careful the first few times and communicate a lot. Make her feel comfortable about being honest with you and her feedback will make you a great lover.

Last edited:
D

deleted356736

I'm a bit thicker than you (6.5") and not had any problems with my girth. Having your partner aroused is essential, especially for us thicker men. Some women have been uncertain about my thickness, but my confidence encouraged them to try, and we have never had any problems. I think you can safely ignore the vaginal tearing comments as I have had a fair bit of sex with tight Asian pussy, and again no problems whatsoever.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So yes, i'm a 22 year old collegiate virgin. lame right! but to the topic. what would you consider to be too big for fun, ladies? being a good 6 inches around, i've started worrying i may be too wide to receive oral from a girl, or i'll have problems with sex (should i ever get any! lol). i know each girl is different, but i'm sure there's a general limit for size.
Oral could be a problem if you want her to take it deep. The first 2 or 3 inches ahould be ok.

As far as sex, get her really aroused and have plenty of lube around. For guys, 6 inches around is not as much of a problem to swallow. :tongue:

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am 6.5 around as well and my gf can easily take that after she is aroused. We make the effort getting inside (I go very gently) as part of our foreplay and it is always fun.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oral could be a problem if you want her to take it deep. The first 2 or 3 inches ahould be ok.

As far as sex, get her really aroused and have plenty of lube around. For guys, 6 inches around is not as much of a problem to swallow. :tongue:

Tee hee, he's lucky he put "Ladies" in the headline- I would have said "No such thing as too big" :biggrin1:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can ignore cbrmale's comment. He thinks that if it hasn't happened to him, that it's never happened, even though two women immediately before him mentioned it. Vaginal tearing can happen, and knowing that you should be careful until you know how well you fit together, because not all women are the same size. Use lots of lube, make sure she's aroused, and just be gentle the first time and talk to her.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ive been aroused to the 100% maximum and still tore....so while arousal helps with the pain factor, if you are going to tear, you are going to regardless.

I'm so sorry! OUCH! You are small!

It's happened to me from too much enthusiasm and not enough lubrication when it otherwise probably wouldn't have happened.