- Joined
- Jan 6, 2019
- Posts
- 167
- Media
- 1
- Likes
- 263
- Points
- 208
- Location
- Bradenton (Florida, United States)
- Verification
- View
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
He’s repeatedly referred to him as his best friend. Berk is married to some other guy I believe.Saw our cutie Lance today at broadway show Hadestown with silver fox Berk. Can anyone confirm if they are dating or is he... escorting? My imaginations are running wild.
Yeah... Pretty sure I saw he setup a new profile on a certain app right before flying out. I think getting some dick is a big part of his spring break trip with that kind of urgency. And good for himHes in California. Hope he gets some cock
I have no idea and would like to know too but my best guess was that he didn't want to have his stuff seen while in school? Like by classmates, professors, etc. I kind of assume he's done with YouTube unless he can't find a job with his degree. At least if that's the reason (and he can't keep his work/school life and his vlogs separate)Wait, I missed something, why did he private all his YouTube videos?
More than likely because he is about to apply for jobs etc he doesn’t want a huge online presence for companies to scrutinize.I have no idea and would like to know too but my best guess was that he didn't want to have his stuff seen while in school? Like by classmates, professors, etc. I kind of assume he's done with YouTube unless he can't find a job with his degree. At least if that's the reason (and he can't keep his work/school life and his vlogs separate)
He took them down a while ago now I think
Where abouts?Hes in California. Hope he gets some cock
Last thing he posted was LA / West HollywoodWhere abouts?
Anyone seen him on apps yet?Last thing he posted was LA / West Hollywood
Haha... Yes for sureAnyone seen him on apps yet?
Nah he would just block me I'm sureMessage him for us!
Whats his profile look like?Nah he would just block me I'm sure
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.