Large dicks cockfighting

hardandy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
More stories about well-endowed guys engaged in cockfight would be welcome!
What's more "natural" than two males with very large dicks who want to decide who's the hardest and biggest, first with a side-by-side comparison and then a long dickfight?
Links to stories are welcome but I'd like to read new ones here as well. Thanks.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My buddy the builder enjoys a good cock fight. Pops in to see me when he's ultra horny and had a "hard" day looking at all the young tight ass on his site.
Big guy, over 6' and built like the proverbial shit house - he's solid and muscled, well built not lean and hungry, great hard thighs, wide hard shoulders and while not a trim belly its fine, and has that nice line of hair running down to his manly bush.
First a beer or two to get him loosened, less tense, only thing he's taken off are his cement covered boots and hard hat (though he might wear it when he tops me ).So we stare with a kiss, a cuddle and out hips grind in, feverishly he'll drag me to the bed still somehow managing to push his rampant cock into mine. One handed he rips my T off, removes his tank top and we press bodies, nipples rubbing, cocks in hard locked in positions. The light smell of a building yard as dust comes of huis work trousers, easily unbelts, undoes the top button of y jeans and slips then down my legs, kick them free, me in tiny briefs, boner just about contained, wet spot and oozing pre cum. He now removes his trousers, over his knees and then there he is, boxers, a days wear, nice, and he presses in close, rubs me against him, cocks fighting for freedom, poking each other, rubbing hard on and over the other, cock ends discovering balls and then, quickly he kisses deep, his tongue trying to find my tonsils, his hips trying hard to melt into mine and then he explodes, a huge cum load in his pants, squeezes through like soft cream through a gauze, brings me off and our cums leak in to each others underwear. He sucks my nipples, removes deftly my briefs and then his boxers, places his cum covered cock next to my cum covered cock and jousts again, how quickly he becomes rock hard again, and I follow suit, slipping cum sleeked cocks up and down, pinging, hitting enjoying the physical contact of cock and cum and cock and balls and kisses. Easily he turns me, rubs his cummy cock down my ass crack and easily find my hole, a short shove and bingo he's fucking my ass, and about to fill me with his stuff. Fuck this guy is sexy, I feel almost ready but hold off and then he shoots, his body astride my ass hard, very hard... and then he relaxes, nibbles an ear, slips out and turns me till, cock to cock he brings me off, by cum covering his softening cock, cum dripping from huis pubic hair and mine and like magic he rises again but this time straddles me, cocks and balls to cocks an balls and holding both cocks he tosses till we both shoot, me a dribble and him a little more. Then, sated, he lies back, I watch his cock droop, relax and become just a nice big salami...
He kisses me, kisses the end of my cock...spis into his work trousers, rolls up his cum filled boxers and stuffs them in a pocket.
Ya mate, brill...
and so he goes, jauntily down the path, a wave and into his dirt van - and off home to...his wife!

ItalianT

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My buddy the builder enjoys a good cock fight. Pops in to see me when he's ultra horny and had a "hard" day looking at all the young tight ass on his site.
Big guy, over 6' and built like the proverbial shit house - he's solid and muscled, well built not lean and hungry, great hard thighs, wide hard shoulders and while not a trim belly its fine, and has that nice line of hair running down to his manly bush.
First a beer or two to get him loosened, less tense, only thing he's taken off are his cement covered boots and hard hat (though he might wear it when he tops me ).So we stare with a kiss, a cuddle and out hips grind in, feverishly he'll drag me to the bed still somehow managing to push his rampant cock into mine. One handed he rips my T off, removes his tank top and we press bodies, nipples rubbing, cocks in hard locked in positions. The light smell of a building yard as dust comes of huis work trousers, easily unbelts, undoes the top button of y jeans and slips then down my legs, kick them free, me in tiny briefs, boner just about contained, wet spot and oozing pre cum. He now removes his trousers, over his knees and then there he is, boxers, a days wear, nice, and he presses in close, rubs me against him, cocks fighting for freedom, poking each other, rubbing hard on and over the other, cock ends discovering balls and then, quickly he kisses deep, his tongue trying to find my tonsils, his hips trying hard to melt into mine and then he explodes, a huge cum load in his pants, squeezes through like soft cream through a gauze, brings me off and our cums leak in to each others underwear. He sucks my nipples, removes deftly my briefs and then his boxers, places his cum covered cock next to my cum covered cock and jousts again, how quickly he becomes rock hard again, and I follow suit, slipping cum sleeked cocks up and down, pinging, hitting enjoying the physical contact of cock and cum and cock and balls and kisses. Easily he turns me, rubs his cummy cock down my ass crack and easily find my hole, a short shove and bingo he's fucking my ass, and about to fill me with his stuff. Fuck this guy is sexy, I feel almost ready but hold off and then he shoots, his body astride my ass hard, very hard... and then he relaxes, nibbles an ear, slips out and turns me till, cock to cock he brings me off, by cum covering his softening cock, cum dripping from huis pubic hair and mine and like magic he rises again but this time straddles me, cocks and balls to cocks an balls and holding both cocks he tosses till we both shoot, me a dribble and him a little more. Then, sated, he lies back, I watch his cock droop, relax and become just a nice big salami...
He kisses me, kisses the end of my cock...spis into his work trousers, rolls up his cum filled boxers and stuffs them in a pocket.
Ya mate, brill...
and so he goes, jauntily down the path, a wave and into his dirt van - and off home to...his wife!

Holy FUCK, that made my cock fucking rock hard. Such a hot story!!!!

Reactions: Mouthfull

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Holy FUCK, that made my cock fucking rock hard. Such a hot story!!!!
might have made your cock rock hard but the way the builder pounds my asshole and fills me with his man juice always brings me to a grand climax...and sometimes I even get to keep his cum filled shorts...

hardandy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
might have made your cock rock hard but the way the builder pounds my asshole and fills me with his man juice always brings me to a grand climax...and sometimes I even get to keep his cum filled shorts...

Ok the story is nice... but what does it have to do with cockfighting and the topic of this thread? And the anal part is a big turn off! There are 1000s of places to talk about suck&fuck, let's stay focused on cock2cock action here please!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok the story is nice... but what does it have to do with cockfighting and the topic of this thread? And the anal part is a big turn off! There are 1000s of places to talk about suck&fuck, let's stay focused on cock2cock action here please!
so cock fighting has to be done naked? Not in shorts of briefs?

Igot8here

Legendary Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
It was a bullshit story anyway...lol...get your boots!

Reactions: lksbigone

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
More stories about well-endowed guys engaged in cockfight would be welcome!
What's more "natural" than two males with very large dicks who want to decide who's the hardest and biggest, first with a side-by-side comparison and then a long dickfight?
Links to stories are welcome but I'd like to read new ones here as well. Thanks.

While not actually a "cock fight" like you have mentioned....I have had occasions where the wives..usually wives..but sometimes girlfriends...of other very large endowed guys...do the comparing and they decided who was the hardest and thickest and longest and biggest...and then in long fuck and in a repetitive sex marathon session... decided who was the biggest and more powerful and virile stud and fucked them better and gave them the most and biggest and best orgasms.....their own horse dicked husband/boyfriend...or me. The only one of those many times I've "lost" in any of it was once a woman told me her husbands cum tasted better than mine...but she told us both she loved the taste of my cum just as much as she loved his and I "won" otherwise in all ways.

hardandy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's hard (pun intended) to find good cock-fight stories, particularly where the aim is to knock the other guy soft as opposed to get him off. I've started some but never really got around to finishing.

I do remember your stories, I asked you to go on because they were very interesting but nothing happened..
I like all kinds of cockfight stories, but I'd be interested in reading about how two guys with huge dicks would go at it, since this is a site devoted especially to "bigger dicks". Not just true or realistic experiences but also wilder fantastic ones (like wrapping the two long dicks together like snakes during the fight).
Always hope to find others into that as well...

Reactions: SteelSaurus

SteelSaurus

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do remember your stories, I asked you to go on because they were very interesting but nothing happened..
I like all kinds of cockfight stories, but I'd be interested in reading about how two guys with huge dicks would go at it, since this is a site devoted especially to "bigger dicks". Not just true or realistic experiences but also wilder fantastic ones (like wrapping the two long dicks together like snakes during the fight).
Always hope to find others into that as well...
Yeah, I've got a lot of stories that are like that unfortunately. As a matter of fact, I even had one with Mandingo and Jack Napier going at it over Gianna Michaels, Sara Jay, and someone else. I know the rough gist of it though the actual writing I did for it has unfortunately been lost.

hardandy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, I've got a lot of stories that are like that unfortunately. As a matter of fact, I even had one with Mandingo and Jack Napier going at it over Gianna Michaels, Sara Jay, and someone else. I know the rough gist of it though the actual writing I did for it has unfortunately been lost.

That's sound very interesting, can't you try to write it again or at least give us a detailed synopsis of your idea?