Media
aaannddd... what do you mean by "you're a serial killer that preys on..."

oh sorry, that was something else.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
always wondered how you straight guys picked up "the ladies" and now on behalf of all other men I apologise to the "ladies"

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey RideRocket be careful didn't I read that the creep made his way out to Ohio, supposedly he also donated blood for cash AND he used his real name...can't believe that scum hasn't been arrested yet.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
fratpack said:
always wondered how you straight guys picked up "the ladies" and now on behalf of all other men I apologise to the "ladies"

actually, i prefer to knock them out and imprison them in my basement. after a little while - when it gets boring - i let them go. i only do this when my pick-up lines don’t work.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
RideRocket said:
I wonder if this guy is the one whose been running around NYC posing as a fireman and then taking women hostage in their own apartments...
When will you guys ever stop criticizing me.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The dude got $20 for his blood here in Memphis. The two front desk clerks remembered Braunstein as being really COCKY at first and then got nicer. Besides keeping the woman for 13 hours in her apartment and getting pleasure from her company, the New York journalist had written a piece called "Stalking Kate", that raised concerns about his fascination with supermodel Kate Moss. Too bad the guy doesn't have his sexual hunger bridled!

Luke

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
GoneA said:

actually, i prefer to knock them out and imprison them in my basement. after a little while - when it gets boring - i let them go. i only do this when my pick-up lines don’t work.
Hey, GoneA, I thought you promised not to kiss and tell how we met, oh well, cat's out of the bag, fun while it lasted:)

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
fratpack said:
Hey, GoneA, I thought you promised not to kiss and tell how we met, oh well, cat's out of the bag, fun while it lasted:)
That GoneA. He was probably pimping you just to get more tabloid headlines. As usual.