Large Penis Fetish

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
For me it's just penises in general, mostly. Larger, beautiful specimens just seem 'more of a good thing'. Lol! But I do think it's a fetish of some sort, seeing I can be quite obsessive about it at times. But I'm sure pretty much 50% (don't we all love percentages here) of the member will be.

I'm currenty in a relationship with a smaller man, and I have to be honest and say it's not always as easy. Apart from his very low sexdrive, having penetrative sex is almost impossible and never lasts over a minute or so. Yes, thát small. You don't fall in love with a dick tho - atleast, I don't - and it's not the end of the world. I won't say I don't strongly miss penetration, espescially seeing my previous partner was my first encounter with larger men - but I wouldn't trade him for a larger endowed guy. Let's be realistic, there's no such thing as a perfect man.

I love toys, but it's more an extra than it is a replacement for a bigger penis. My guy doesn't seem to like then as much on me, espescially anything bigger than him. So that's not an option.

You're much too hot and sexy to have to put up with a small penis and low sex drive. Get out of the relationship and have some fun with a guy who can satisfy you sexually.

-Ranger

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Foremost, I love men, everything about men.
However, I also delight in seeing/feeling/tasting/pleasuring a beautiful, hard cock and balls of any size - big, small, tight, or low-hanging. All are a welcome sight. :08:

I've always been like this, hehe. But I think you should scratch that itch. :wink:

I like that women say how much they like men's bodies. :wink:

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
KNEW I wasn't the only one here with a large penis fetish! Ha!
At least I'm honest and call it what it is - if you obsess about large penises, and think about them, and dream about them - it's a fetish. :redface: :tongue:

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I definitely have a fetish for large penises on other people, but I wouldn't want one.

Guess you must be a "bottom", but you're missing the best part of being male if you wouldn't want a large one yourself. But I'm just an old woman - don't know much about the modern generation. :rolleyes:

If I were a man, I'd want the biggest penis I could have, plus huge balls!
Will have to content myself with being a 38D, big-assed woman.
:redface:

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi

i think i'm developing a fetish! I came on here because I was curious about really big ones and I have to say I haven't been disappointed!!

I don't think I'd ever cheat on hubby but I must admit I am seriously wondering what it would be like to take on a really BIG one, maybe just the once?!!

Great site

K xx

:confused:
That dick in your gallery looks pretty big to me

beachbum1971

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I LOVE looking at all of the big dicks on here. I am recently seperated and the limitless possibilities are exciting. Sure, I want love and the whole white pickett fence thing again, but I'm enjoying looking at all of you guys on here in all of your glory! Penis size is not a deal breaker, but definitely an added bonus!

Mithra

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm just average in endowment, but I love women who are into bigger ones... I have a fetish for ladies who have a fetish for big cocks! lol.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm just average in endowment, but I love women who are into bigger ones... I have a fetish for ladies who have a fetish for big cocks! lol.

Weeeeiiird! Aren't we humans strange creatures? lol! It's a great thing there's so much variety, because there's so much variance in what turns us on. To each, his own! :wink:
(love your avatar!)

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me it's just penises in general, mostly. Larger, beautiful specimens just seem 'more of a good thing'. Lol! But I do think it's a fetish of some sort, seeing I can be quite obsessive about it at times. But I'm sure pretty much 50% (don't we all love percentages here) of the member will be.

I'm currenty in a relationship with a smaller man, and I have to be honest and say it's not always as easy. Apart from his very low sexdrive, having penetrative sex is almost impossible and never lasts over a minute or so. Yes, thát small. You don't fall in love with a dick tho - atleast, I don't - and it's not the end of the world. I won't say I don't strongly miss penetration, espescially seeing my previous partner was my first encounter with larger men - but I wouldn't trade him for a larger endowed guy. Let's be realistic, there's no such thing as a perfect man.

I love toys, but it's more an extra than it is a replacement for a bigger penis. My guy doesn't seem to like then as much on me, espescially anything bigger than him. So that's not an option.

I hear you...just be sure it really doesn't bother you. You don't want it eating at you little by little.
hope everything works out for you!

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Guess you must be a "bottom", but you're missing the best part of being male if you wouldn't want a large one yourself. But I'm just an old woman - don't know much about the modern generation. :rolleyes:

If I were a man, I'd want the biggest penis I could have, plus huge balls!
Will have to content myself with being a 38D, big-assed woman.
:redface:

See, I am a man, and I want the biggest penis a human could possibly have, and huge balls.

I have a fetish of me having a a giant penis, in the 13-15 inch range. I have a big things fetish. I want to be big (super tall, like, 9 feet tall, super muscular, super huge) and I want a girl that's just as big and tall. but mostly my fascination is with the fantasy of people growing. Even if it's natural, normal growth, it's just something that turns me on insanely.

at least you have a normal fetish that can be experience. Mine is fantasy, and would never happen.

toneontone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Count me in! I am definitely obsessed with men with large cocks and balls. I love good girth more than length when having sex with a partner. I've unfortunately had a few less than average men and it they just weren't able to make the grade for me. Let the drooling begin.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Count me in! I am definitely obsessed with men with large cocks and balls. I love good girth more than length when having sex with a partner. I've unfortunately had a few less than average men and it they just weren't able to make the grade for me. Let the drooling begin.

Me too! But I don't think as much about balls as I do about cocks. And I love length AND girth! (I'm actually tight, and supposedly would have problems with girth, but actually haven't really - one time I was not entirely comfortable in an intense position at first, but we got into a less intense position for a while, got me good and aroused, then went right back with no problem!) I've been with a few smaller guys too. I hate to admit that that was a problem for me... I have enough of my own body issues, without having this problem with smaller guys being unsatisfying to me. But it is what it is...

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See, I am a man, and I want the biggest penis a human could possibly have, and huge balls.

I have a fetish of me having a a giant penis, in the 13-15 inch range. I have a big things fetish. I want to be big (super tall, like, 9 feet tall, super muscular, super huge) and I want a girl that's just as big and tall. but mostly my fascination is with the fantasy of people growing. Even if it's natural, normal growth, it's just something that turns me on insanely.

at least you have a normal fetish that can be experience. Mine is fantasy, and would never happen.

Yeah that is unrealistic. But I'm a woman who wants to be a size 2 dress size but with enormous natural breasts, so I can't be one to talk. :biggrin1:

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Not sure if I would call it a fetish, or even say that i'm obsessed but my boyfriend says i'm obsessed with well hung guys ( meaning him ) so that's good enough for me. I enjoy my lifestyle...and if i'm "obsessed" with big dicks then that's fine. Size counts for me, and I could not and would not be in a relationship with a small man. I don't consider it a "fetish" as much as I do a lifestyle issue...I simply require a big man and it's a physical and mental thing for me. Hell...my guy's correct i guess.
I don't know that I'd call mine a fetish, but I don't think that if my boyfriend and I broke up that I could go back to dating a guy with a smaller cock. Big cocks just do things that smaller ones can't.
Neither of you need to worry, because neither of you have a "fetish". The definition of a sexual fetish is:
the sexual arousal brought on by any object, situation or body part not conventionally viewed as being sexual in nature.
Ergo, since a penis is sexual in nature, a fascination or obsession with the penis cannot be a fetish.

QwentyJ1987

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Me too! But I don't think as much about balls as I do about cocks. And I love length AND girth! (I'm actually tight, and supposedly would have problems with girth, but actually haven't really - one time I was not entirely comfortable in an intense position at first, but we got into a less intense position for a while, got me good and aroused, then went right back with no problem!) I've been with a few smaller guys too. I hate to admit that that was a problem for me... I have enough of my own body issues, without having this problem with smaller guys being unsatisfying to me. But it is what it is...

I wish a few girls would adopt that attitude! I had that annoing moment where a girl said to me "nuh-uh, that's too wide!" :frown1:

At least let me have a try! :redface:

Booble

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi

i think i'm developing a fetish! I came on here because I was curious about really big ones and I have to say I haven't been disappointed!!

I don't think I'd ever cheat on hubby but I must admit I am seriously wondering what it would be like to take on a really BIG one, maybe just the once?!!

Great site

K xx

Well chubsy one, I have something you could try just the once, if you live near me!:rolleyes:.

bossfan2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not sure if this is relevant..I am just about 7..very thick and have dated women who turned in to f buddies because of my size and thickness....

I have huge balls as wel but that has never been a draw.