Larry Fitzgerald

I have a large collection of Cardinals games from 2010 to around 2017 with a lot of great ass shots of Larry. Hopefully I'll have enough ambition to edit them some day and do a compilation of all the butt shots.
Please Do!
 
I have a large collection of Cardinals games from 2010 to around 2017 with a lot of great ass shots of Larry. Hopefully I'll have enough ambition to edit them some day and do a compilation of all the butt shots.
He Has Such A Big Butt!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Balljunkie
Y’all know A Long Time Ago somebody posted a video somewhere Of Him Changing in the locker Room and that Ass looked Delicuous especially when he pulled his underwear down and they got stuck in the crotch and than he pulled them all the way down!
 
Y’all know A Long Time Ago somebody posted a video somewhere Of Him Changing in the locker Room and that Ass looked Delicuous especially when he pulled his underwear down and they got stuck in the crotch and than he pulled them all the way down!
ouufff lol I wanna see it so bad lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: BBBDude29
I’m starting to feel like Men can have Bigger Butts Than Women!
I’m I Wrong?
 
Does he have kids?
Has he ever been married?
 
I have a large collection of Cardinals games from 2010 to around 2017 with a lot of great ass shots of Larry. Hopefully I'll have enough ambition to edit them some day and do a compilation of all the butt shots.
Upload that ASAP We Need It!
 
I have a large collection of Cardinals games from 2010 to around 2017 with a lot of great ass shots of Larry. Hopefully I'll have enough ambition to edit them some day and do a compilation of all the butt shots.
yea upload asap lol or in a dropbox. we need it. pls!
 
But I’ve always wondered why he has such a big butt?
It’s seems to be more to it
 
  • Like
Reactions: ukanubatrust
He Retired last year,I wonder what has he done it’s Gotten Bigger!
 
I attended three Cardinals games and took my video camera with me to record Larry in play, always focusing on his round ass. I have quite the collection, my favorite moment with his uniform wet from the rain, bent over with his legs spread with his muscular ass sticking out, giving a hot view of his ass crack, and tight ass cheeks showing through the wet material. Another fave is him doing some stretching, with his legs locked and back to my camera, slowly bending over and standing up, over and over, with his pants getting wedged into his ass crack. I could tell he was clenching his ass tightly and showing off. It's close to 90 seconds long and great jack off material.
Do you mind sharing?