1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Latest Pumping Session

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Jombob, May 25, 2019.

1. Jombob

Jombob Sexy Member

hi guys just done another pumping session and I changed things up a little started slow. At a 5 min session cooled down then I went in for around 10 mins and another cool down then two more ten min sessions after that. I believe I am seeing a change in my size but thought I would post pictures of my first session and now to see what you guys think. It seems the girth is happening at the top of my penis and working its way down. Don’t know if that is normal and I have also got longer as I passed the mark I have put on my tube. Let me know what you guys think. The last image is my first session

Attached Files:

2. cockydude2018

Gold Member Platinum Gold

You're obviously having fun spending time with your cock. That's good. Don't fret about gains or achievements. Just enjoy it

3. Jombob

Jombob Sexy Member

I am cheers hope you are enjoying yours

cockydude2018 likes this.
  4. 1141702

1141702 Guest

Gotta do the same with restoration. Enjoy it, you have to if you want to make progress. Can’t worry about what others have done, can’t compare, everyone is unique. You can use others as motivation to keep going though. :p

Jombob and cockydude2018 like this.
  5. Lookinginconshy

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You should make an album on your profile so we can follow your progress. Looks like you filling up the tube good.. best is to go slow so you don’t hurt yourself. Cheers

Jombob likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice