Lebron James

jackaroos33

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
damn...I so sorry I missed that! Not much of an SNL fan anymore...more like a Madtv regular..I'll watch out for reruns or a screencap

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thankfully, I had last night's SNL saved on DVR. I fast-forwarded to the Solid Gold skit, and DAYUM, our boy LeBron is packing some serious heat in those gold lame' pants!!!

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
How American is this, making a story about a kid seeing boobs, hehe, how do you think the kid was feed for the first part of his life?. Does they really think a kid his age sees boobs as anything sexual?
I wish we would stop making such a fuzz about nudity and sexuallism , mabe the next generation would grow up to have a more relaxed way of dealing with it.
Cele|bitchy » LeBron James

B_Blueprint

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LeBron is one of the most powerful dunkers in NBA. He is so big and strong and extremely athletic.
But he is a looser. In bed? I don't know...

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do know this he is a real Diva. I live in Cleveland and have seen him out and about. All I can say is don't know if he is hung but he is for sure a HUGE asshole...

Pattypablo308

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have friends who went to a HS near him who used to say that he dick around town because the whole world thought he was gold shit or something!

Asshole then, money doesn't help that....

avalonlovelove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just curious if anyone else thinks hes a total hunk?6'8 and I am 6'5 I love that height doesnt matter to me nor looks but he just takes my breath away .:biggrin1:

Yes I know hes pretty arrogant (only my opinion mind you ).Plus I am not sure how he feels about gay americans from what i heard though he sided with Tim Hardaway on his homophobic comments :( But I just like how he looks and talks and just wondering if others agree .:smile::biggrin1:

Attachments