Where??The whole OF is on GT (Up to April 2022).
His face so sooo hotblah that is disappointing that his face looks like that
whaaaaa! awesome thxx!!! how did the uploader get a hold of those! no face in the video right?the top's face
his face not that good lol, the bottom get hurt often as it turn out. Its no sex, more of sado maso treatmentYeah same, I'm dying to know what the top looks like
his face is rather ugly. They both latino, he treated his bf badly, see it many time as expected..someday the bottom will leave him asa he finds another better topDamn, wasn't expecting the 'stache lol. Still a very hot guy
dont bother! quite ungly face like older bronson in his old dayI’m into the face, I just want to see more of it
i mean maybe they are just into sadism and masochismI like to see people treat other people with love / respect while sharing fun together not egoistically you know what I mean
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.