Wtfi had that too specially naill and nastacio ( boy posting content just like them ) anyway thats funny
![]()
That's too funnyHahah i used to have a crush on louis i even did that trend call levitating song for dua when u put ur crush pic and then u , yeah i did it in 2021 fuckk embarrassing so muchh![]()
Yeah, is from 2022 i thinkThe new video they uploaded to X is old, right? Have you seen it? I remember seeing it before.
I think Leon is over 180 tallI need to know how tall is Leon
Yeah, I think so too. I'm even counting the tiles in the bathrooms they fuck trying to guess jajjajaI think Leon is over 180 tall![]()
Oh omg ? Seriously he treats his bf badly ? Did u mean in their videos bcz thats more of like rough sex thats it but if irl then i dont think i will support em anymorehis face not that good lol, the bottom get hurt often as it turn out. Its no sex, more of sado maso treatment
I think they mean videos bcuz we dont know anything about their personal life at allOh omg ? Seriously he treats his bf badly ? Did u mean in their videos bcz thats more of like rough sex thats it but if irl then i dont think i will support em anymore
From what I'm thinking, LPSG found out the glitch with the videos becoming free so they probably just deleted it all, with the Google Drive, idk.Do u guys know why the videos deleted here? And why the google drive dont work?
I will miss this thread too.RIP they (this thread) will be missed![]()
thats how I knew them in the first place but sorry I wont go back. I cant downgrade. If they go down I go down too. RIP to my miguel o'hara fantasies.I will miss this thread too.
But we have sort of a compensation in here: Vídeos Pornô Gay de Leon Mike | Pornhub.com
They always knew about the glitchFrom what I'm thinking, LPSG found out the glitch with the videos becoming free so they probably just deleted it all, with the Google Drive, idk.
thats what I thought too. Because videos and other media still exist in other threads. But here they removed everythingThey always knew about the glitch
The thing is that a creator can ask to have his content removed from here if they find out that they have a thread. That's most certainly what happened.
Exactly. The same happened to the Jordan Torres thread some time ago. He found out about his content being here and had all of his content removed, hundreds of pages were lost that day.thats what I thought too. Because videos and other media still exist in other threads. But here they removed everything
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.