Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Aries15 promised, but he hasn't come across. Maybe some of us can whet his interest by contributing small episodes, and maybe he'll come back. The story ended thus:

We both lay there in bed, Tommy exhausted and me elated. I felt his breathing slow down, and I assume at some point he drifted off to sleep. I lay there with his seven-inch soft dick resting across my abs, pretending it was mine and feeling enormous for the first time in my life. In his sleep Tommy reached one hand onto my chest, completely covering me, and I drifted off to sleep.

The sunshine poured thru the curtains and woke me. Tommy was still sleeping. The first thing I noticed was that the soft monster which he had left draped across me last night was now stiff and long - and pointed right at me. I was filled with lust and envy. I also had morning wood, but it was more like a twig in comparison. I eased myself down the bed so that I could get a close look at the huge glans. Last night I had seen it between my legs - almost as if it had been mine - but I had not gotten up close and personal to the massive head. It seemed about the size of an apple. The color was a bit more purplish. The shaft was a little smaller just below the head, so that there was a pronounced rim which I knew could have a stimulating effect on whatever it entered. The slit was of course much larger than on my peewee. The shaft seemed to go on forever. It was about the thickness of my arm and the base had some hair around it and a big bush surrounding it.

Tommy had been so kind to me (and so sexy) that I felt a real attachment to him after this short time. I wanted more intimate contact with him, and I felt sure that his stay would be a wonderful time. I felt emboldened by the way he had treated me yesterday or I would never have had the courage to do what I now felt impelled to do. I opened my mouth as wide as I possibly could, and I enveloped his huge cockhead with it. I did it very gently so as not to wake the sleeping giant. It was a struggle to open that wide, but it did fit. My salivary glands lubricated it, and I cautiously ran my tongue all around and did some gentle sucking. Never before had I had such an experience. It was to me a new thrill.

Tommy stirred slightly but didn't seem to wake, so I enjoyed myself, especially when I began to taste a salty taste. I am afraid I got a little overeager about then. Tommy raised his other head and looked down to see what was making him enjoy waking. I didn't want to stop, but I did, and wished him a good morning - somewhat red-faced with embarrassment.

Let's see if this will get old Aries back at work on the story. Someone send him a message.

Omg I love it. I'm 5'5 and my cock is about 5 inches hard.

Parliament

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So bummed I never finished this story myself and that it kinda got taken over. I still have all these ideas in my head of Tommy and his big hung friends putting the main character in his place. Any interest in reviving it?

Yes!!! Please do, not the same without you

Edy

Sexy Member
Media
So bummed I never finished this story myself and that it kinda got taken over. I still have all these ideas in my head of Tommy and his big hung friends putting the main character in his place. Any interest in reviving it?
definitely, would love to read how you continue this story!