Letting it sneak out

Long Island John

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was on my friends sailboat many years back with his wife and a friend of ours. I was wearing a very short pair of swim trunks with no underwear on. I’m not big at all so I don’t have a bulge that shows through the thin shorts material. My friend was steering the boat and his wife was in the cabin making lunch and I was just standing on the front of the boat looking at the scenery when I noticed our other friend was lying down getting a tan. From his position he could see up my shorts. He wasn’t looking, but I started to stand with my legs more open to see if he would. He started peeking up my shorts. Once I saw that, my exhibition streak woke up. I put one leg up on the cooler and he got a good view of my shaved cock and balls. I did this for a while and started getting hard. I then lied down near him to get a tan and positioned myself so he could see up my shortsand he got a great view of everything.
We were on the boat for a few hours and every opportunity I got to show off to him I took. I didn’t make it obvious to him that I was showing off but he must have known. Nothing happened but I had a great boating day!

Scooter806

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Our neighbour’s son was three years older than me (we were both in high school), tall and lean with a thick uncut cock and big weighty balls (another story). The beach was across the road, so in summer it wasn’t unusual to be running around just wearing speedos or ‘boardies’ (board shorts for surfing).

Between our homes was a wall, part of it just knee height. I was out there with my mother and our neighbour came over to talk, and during the conversation he put his foot up on the wall and kind of leaned on his knee. As he did that his legs spread a little. The elastic in his speedos was pretty well shot so the more he leaned the more revealing was the gap around the leg. Awesome, a fantastic view of of a hooded cock and a big ball. I was beside myself with excitement, and not wanting to miss a moment of it, casually manoeuvred myself so my mother couldn’t see me staring.

Inside she asked if I’d noticed ‘those awful speedos he had on with everything almost falling out, disgusting! Absolutely hot in my opinion and I wished she wasn’t exaggerating and everything did fall out. I lied and said I hadn’t really noticed.

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Me (when I was a bit younger) undressing and "accidentally" poking out. This was at home, but love when this happens in front of someone.
Awesome shots, seen this image many times in gym locker room in younger years when I had a gym membership in another state... Nice part about boxers for those who are curious or enjoy a sighting. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Elizabethrex

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This happened in the 80's when shorts were well, short. I used to go to the YMCA in San Francisco during lunch with a coworker. He was obsessed with my dick and I would tease him all the time just to get a reaction from him. After going to the gym for several months, I decided that I should get some cardio instead of just lifting weights. So I decided to run right along the waterfront on the Embarcadero. It is a pretty wide sidewalk with other joggers and blade skaters. I have to say, I am not really a runner. Never really liked it even when I had to run every day in high school when I was on the wrestling team. But I thought the cardio would be good for me.

I wore my white gym shorts like I normally worked out in, no jock strap, no briefs, just me and my dick. As I started to jog, my dick was flopping around all over the place in these white shorts. It looked ridiculous, but I figured if my dick didn't show, then I couldn't get in trouble. The problem is, I started to get a semi with all that flopping around. All the sudden about 3 inches of my dick fell out the bottom of my shorts. Now, freed from my shorts, my dick was swinging around like crazy until at least half of my dick was showing. The longer it flopped around, the more would be exposed. As thrilling as that was, I knew I should shove it back in, which I did. But it was right out in public with a lot of people that definitely noticed. We kept running and my dick kept dropping out the bottom of my shorts every couple of minutes. My friend went nuts seeing my dick flopping around and falling out every few minutes. You can imagine how horned up I was. We made it to Pier 39 and I decided to look for a restroom. When we got there, I pulled out my still semi-hard dick and just started jerking off while my coworker watched. He had a little dick and was always embarrassed to show it. But he didn't have any problem encouraging me to show my dick off to him every chance he got.

Rockhard76

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Mine has escaped before, but, i have never let it out on purpose. With me, it happened by wearing old jockstraps and briefs that should have been retired.
Be difficult to control yours hahah

Sneaking out:
This happened to me too once. I was in a inflatable boat on a small lake in France with a real cute girl. Back in those days shorts were tight and short and I didn’t wear underwear that morning. We went out for a short sail and while I was rowing every now and then I saw Suzanne watch my penis and balls that must have been visible. Once knowing that I could‘t help but my dick sticked out permanently. I excused myself but she said it was not a problem. So from one thing came another. The short trip lasted for hours haha

1628401-1561791253-0e884d0acd46376feed6649240467a3a.jpg

Reactions: RJ5on1