Levi reyenga

How groundbreaking....another guy with an OF.....who wants to take bets on him seeing how much $$ folks were making from it and that being the deciding factor in his doing it- esp after him scrubbing the internet clean of himself a few yrs back.....
 
Honestly so incredibly happy he is doing this... he is 1000% my type.
Which as a gay guy.... (more me being me I SUPPOSE)... I KNOW Imma be HELLA jealous when he inevitably has someone else in a video.
WHY LEVI WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

.......not me? :'(
 
Honestly so incredibly happy he is doing this... he is 1000% my type.
Which as a gay guy.... (more me being me I SUPPOSE)... I KNOW Imma be HELLA jealous when he inevitably has someone else in a video.
WHY LEVI WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

.......not me? :'(
You're just delulu like me
 
I’ve subbed, content is very “what do I have in my Grindr folder” atm. I’d say wait a month, he posted a video saying please be patient he’s not used to making the kind of content we’d see from other OF people.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kev2001