Liam J

Anything new ?

Five messages in a row, all identical:

Me getting fucked by a Russian MAN. And then blowing by cum shot all over my self

FOR £20!!!

You can have a monthly subscription with a Drag Racer who posts brand new content daily for half of that, so I really don't know what Liam's playing at.

You can't just bombard people with messages and basically demand exorbitant amounts of money for old content.

He's got to change his strategy, or get one, but really get his mouth and his ass back on a cock and film something new, because otherwise he is deluded.
 
Who is this Drag Racer? Sounds hot

Five messages in a row, all identical:

Me getting fucked by a Russian MAN. And then blowing by cum shot all over my self

FOR £20!!!

You can have a monthly subscription with a Drag Racer who posts brand new content daily for half of that, so I really don't know what Liam's playing at.

You can't just bombard people with messages and basically demand exorbitant amounts of money for old content.

He's got to change his strategy, or get one, but really get his mouth and his ass back on a cock and film something new, because otherwise he is deluded.
 
True, but u don't know what on guys think take Tomas skoloudik for an example he started his career as a gay porn star sucking the other guy Dick and now he's doing a straight porn after getting fired from modeling agencies

really what was his alias back then in gay porn?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sergiosergi87
Anything new about liam j?

Only the same message bombing five identical messages in a row on OnlyFans, asking for £20 for each of his old videos.

I don't think he's making new content, but he's really going about this the wrong way.

Firstly, you don't assault people with spam.

Secondly, don't pretend it's new content.

Thirdly, fuck the girlfriend (please not literally) and just get back to filming with guys, or as near to guys as you can find!

What Liam is doing right now is driving people away in droves. He needs to smarten up his act.
 
I still remember him complaining on Snapchat about guys sending dick pics to him, and how he was disgusted at having to receive them.. When I met him I was actually surprised how short he was as well..
 
  • Like
Reactions: focus0t
I still remember him complaining on Snapchat about guys sending dick pics to him, and how he was disgusted at having to receive them.. When I met him I was actually surprised how short he was as well..

You've met him? Did you just bump into him, or was it Grindr or escorting?

And yeah, methinks the lady doth protest too much, especially given the amount of cock Liam's had.
 
You've met him? Did you just bump into him, or was it Grindr or escorting?

And yeah, methinks the lady doth protest too much, especially given the amount of cock Liam's had.
Met him at a body building exhibition in Birmingham and got a few photos with him:

upload_2021-4-3_17-36-16.png
 
Met him at a body building exhibition in Birmingham and got a few photos with him:

View attachment 32457421

That’s cool. Someone is legit and have met LJ in person when he used to be a fitness model prior OF. Tbh, I’ve lost my interest on him over a year ago and didn’t bother to join his OF even though it’s Free for awhile now. It doesn’t turn me on seeing him with a trans lol but I respect if that’s his preference