Liam Neeson

DieHard9x6: You know, I've heard that myself, a million times. But there are pics out there from some movie, and if he's big, he's gotta be a record-holding grower!

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Jul 24 2004, 11:38 PM

"...Looks fairly average...may have a nice head on it though.  Hard to tell... another fantasy shattered."

Yep.

I still have to wonder if here at the LPSG, we're calling what's quite above average in real life! disappointingly small in our own (distorted!) world of "large" here!

I viewed the site of those pix (thnkx. Pecker!) and I agree Mr. Neeson doesn't appear really all THAT impressive.

Yet-- to the average John Q. Public....he would be perceived as fairly well hung!

--Just a thought. :D

I really feel this is the basis for many of these celebrity fantasies--these men could be slightly above "every day average" and amazingly become known as "horse-hung" in the rumor mill.

You know what?

Getting all excited (over really nothing!) over many, many times.... how can I say this, now?

Hmmmm.

After awhile......this stuff kinda has a way of getting old. <_< You know?

The "law of averages" realistically would HAVE to apply in Hollywood (or wherever else a particular male celebrity rules and reigns) like it would anywhere else in the world. Finding such a man who&#39;s stupendously "hung" is going to be very, VERY rare.

Listings of these hundreds of celebrities claiming "big" sizes...can&#39;t possibly be true.

Nevertheless, it all makes for some interesting reading I suppose.

And, here I am&#33;....reading right along with the rest of you&#33; ;)

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by benderten2001@Jul 25 2004, 12:58 PM
After awhile......this stuff kinda has a way of getting old. <_< You know?
To tie this into another thread, you have to wonder about the priorities of a culture that&#39;s decided that Linda Ronstadt&#39;s political views should be kept private, but Liam Neeson&#39;s penis makes for fine public discussion&#33;

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by mindseye@Jul 25 2004, 01:24 PM
To tie this into another thread, you have to wonder about the priorities of a culture that&#39;s decided that Linda Ronstadt&#39;s political views should be kept private, but Liam Neeson&#39;s penis makes for fine public discussion&#33;
If Liam were to present a show onstage at Vegas and ended it by dropping trou the reactions would be similar, ranging from "Well&#33; I never&#33;" to a standing ovation.

Either way it would still be an inappropriate way to end the act.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He may be the biggest guy in Hollywood,
but until we are seeing it hard NOT soft,
there is no possible way to judge.

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^ agreed. I couldn&#39;t tell much from those pics as he was soft. It almost looked as if he was uncircumcised...but the pics are too fuzzy to even tell that.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@Jul 31 2004, 03:51 PM
^ agreed. I couldn&#39;t tell much from those pics as he was soft. It almost looked as if he was uncircumcised...but the pics are too fuzzy to even tell that.
Liam Neeson probably is; he&#39;s from Ireland.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From the hollywood rumor mill, that nice softie in that photo grows to really big proportions.

britlover

Experimental Member
Media
Liam must definitely be a &#39;grower&#39;. In any article I have read in a magazine on cock sizes in Hollywood, Liam more often than not tops the charts&#33; :p

longdong

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by britlover@Aug 12 2005, 09:21 PM
Liam must definitely be a &#39;grower&#39;. In any article I have read in a magazine on cock sizes in Hollywood, Liam more often than not tops the charts&#33; :p
[post=334962]Quoted post[/post]​
Yeah thats strange...
Every holywood woman who has been whit him says hes big.
Maybe they are just small.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
liam may be big because the girls are more caught up in his personality and THINK he is HUMUNGOUS ...i dont doubt he is probably very thick and 9&#39;&#39; but the biggest in my opinion in hollywood right now is ralph fiennes.

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
keep in mind that liam neeson is 6 foot 5 inches tall, look at the size of his hands in that pic he&#39;s pretty big... that and he&#39;s outside in what looks like unkind-to-the-genitals-weather naked, i think that he could well be the biggets man in hollywood from that pic.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Found this:

Supermodel Janice Dickinson has lavished praise on former lover Liam Neeson's manhood, insisting the Irish actor has "the biggest penis of any man alive".
Besides Neeson, the America's Next Top Model judge has enjoyed sexual escapades with aging rocker Sir Mick Jagger and Hollywood actors Jack Nicholson and Warren Beatty.
She says, "Sir Mick was good. He was pretty hot. I'd have him again in a heartbeat.
"Jack Nicholson? Let's just say THE JOKER was wild!" Speaking of Neeson, she reveals, "He unzipped his pants and an Evian bottle fell out. It was insane! Wouldn't you just go gaga? He was amazing!" The 52-year-old beauty also claims some Hollywood stars are even more vain than the models they date: "Warren Beatty got out of bed at four in the morning and was doing his hair.
"When I asked him what he was doing, he said he was trying to get that 'just been f**ked' look. He was very sexy, though."

http://www.pr-inside.com/dickinson-neeson-has-the-worlds-biggest-penis-r20098.htm
http://www.pr-inside.com/dickinson-neeson-has-the-worlds-biggest-penis-r20098.htm

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I dont know about "biggest in the world." Perhaps he's the biggest in Hollywood, at least? Kenny Kingston once declared Liam as having the biggest penis in Hollywood. He used his psychic abilities to do so, of course!:rolleyes:

I believe it, not because I believe Janice Dickinson or Kenny Kingston, but because I believe my own eyes. In the movie "Under Suspicion" Liam Neeson has a scene where he is running naked from a jealous husband. In that scene, you can see something fairly long swinging back and forth as he's running. Later, you also see his penis swinging as he tries to help his friend who is caught on a fence as he is also trying to escape the husband who has a gun. So... I believe Liam is quite big, but biggest in the world? Let's just say probably not!:biggrin1:

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
agnslz said:
I dont know about "biggest in the world." Perhaps he's the biggest in Hollywood, at least? Kenny Kingston once declared Liam as having the biggest penis in Hollywood. He used his psychic abilities to do so, of course!:rolleyes:

I believe it, not because I believe Janice Dickinson or Kenny Kingston, but because I believe my own eyes. In the movie "Under Suspicion" Liam Neeson has a scene where he is running naked from a jealous husband. In that scene, you can see something fairly long swinging back and forth as he's running. Later, you also see his penis swinging as he tries to help his friend who is caught on a fence as he is also trying to escape the husband who has a gun. So... I believe Liam is quite big, but biggest in the world? Let's just say probably not!:biggrin1:

Somehow I remember a thread here including pictures of the aforementioned piece. In the pictures it was sizeable, uncut and hanging. Not too bad. I don't remember what the thread was but it's here somewhere!