Liam Payne 1D

lewishelpgain

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yh liam was always my favourite just based on his personailty and cuteness lol. However recently his "gangster" wannabe behaviour is a little cringey ngl. The way he's trying to get into rnb and hiphop just doesnt work with his vibe. The jewellery and clothes and some of his songs just dont work in the way he wants them to work.

'recent' he has always stated his influences are rnb and hiphop lmao.

Jace94

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yh liam was always my favourite just based on his personailty and cuteness lol. However recently his "gangster" wannabe behaviour is a little cringey ngl. The way he's trying to get into rnb and hiphop just doesnt work with his vibe. The jewellery and clothes and some of his songs just dont work in the way he wants them to work.

He doesn't dress as an gangster wannabe and doesn't wear the ridiculous big gold chains anymore.

lewishelpgain

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He hasnt always been dressin in tracksuits and wearing gold chains tho. And his attempt at sounding "trap" in his songs is cringey af

how does he try and sound trap in his songs when he has no trap songs? he was in a band before? unless you're talking about strip that down then thats a pop song with rnb influences with a hip hop rapper, his other songs are strictly pop...

KingBeeFour

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
His attempt on being a Bieber meets Justin Timberlake falls a little flat since he doesn't really know how to dance! However, he seems to be a really nice guy. I will forever hate Cheryl Cole but I cannot blame her, Liam is so irresistible.

lewishelpgain

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
His attempt on being a Bieber meets Justin Timberlake falls a little flat since he doesn't really know how to dance! However, he seems to be a really nice guy. I will forever hate Cheryl Cole but I cannot blame her, Liam is so irresistible.

How is he attempting to be any of them? Why can’t people let him breathe

Damn
Well I mean, you're wrong but okay go off!
bedroom floor - Electro POP
Get low - EDM
For You - Electro POP
Familiar - Pop

Harry stan not surprised

lewishelpgain

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

He knows how to dance, he just isn’t trying to , he’s just having fun and not taking himself so seriously, which is why I love him. I’ve seen him live and he has an amazing stage presence, if he wanted to do choreography and dance routine he would

KingBeeFour

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He knows how to dance, he just isn’t trying to , he’s just having fun and not taking himself so seriously, which is why I love him. I’ve seen him live and he has an amazing stage presence, if he wanted to do choreography and dance routine he would
I love him too. It is just my opinion. I feel like he is trying to win the American market way too much by doing the whole Latino urban pop now and having dance pop aobgs with an urban sound to it. I actually enjoyed all his singles. I

Reactions: Abuhamzahgaymf