BPHXAZ
Worshipped Member
- Joined
- Jun 30, 2018
- Posts
- 747
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 11,776
- Points
- 313
- Location
- Phoenix (Arizona, United States)
- Sexuality
- 99% Gay, 1% Straight
- Gender
- Male
It's funny how he claims that he's not good at replying back to his fanbase leaving them on read !! But yet when it comes to him talking shit or begging for money wanting people to pay for his food or whatever !! his fingers suddenly know how to type to make a post then though !!
Whenever I come across this Man post on Twitter or Tumblr I always like and repost his pics !! I think he's so Fine and Sexy as fuck with a Monster Dick and Beautiful Thick Bush !!
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.