Lightfishcanada-monstercock!!!

Hard2top

Cherished Member
Media
Has anyone seen lightfishcanada on chaturbate? I've done a Google search and there are plenty of videos of him that you need to pay for. Does anyone know of any videos that are for free? There is one on monstercockland.com under the title of Huge Canadian Cock, although his profile on chaturbate says he is Italian-American. Any help would be welcomed.

Reactions: drambone2001

juicy7

Sexy Member
Media
This guy has become the total stud. I saw him a few times years ago - same gigantic whanger, but less body beautiful.

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to chat with him when he was on several years ago. He said he lost 100lbs recently and that it added around 1.5 inches to his already enormous cock. He certainly is justifiably proud of his achievement. He's incredibly generous and obliging, a really great host with one of the biggest cocks you'll ever see.

lightfishcanada

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, hello.

Thanks for watching, guys! I'm super-honored that you all enjoy me and my shows. Unfortunately, I can't support any recordings of me that you might find online. I'm actually afraid that this whole experience will come back to me in some form down the line and so I'm trying to manage my internet footprint. Nobody close knows what I do and I'm a little bit afraid of their judgement if they ever found out. I mean, maybe it's inevitable, but I'm really hoping that's not the case.

If ya wanna check me out, I'm usually on Cbate at 1pm and 1am EST (although no audio at 1am), give or take a half hour or so.

lightfishcanada

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^^^^^
Canuck member hear wondering how you came up with your handle.
lightfishcanada?
I'm terrible at usernames, so I took the first 3 random words I could think of and just put 'em down. In retrospect, I can understand the "canada" part getting a little confusing though. My old name on Cam4 was "lightfishcan" because the "anada" wouldn't fit within their character limit, so that actually worked out a little better.

midwestdeepthroat

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recently saw him on chaturbate, and in case anyone here has not checked him out, I would highly recommend you do so.

They were not kidding above when they said he has a huge penis. He is the real deal and holy shit is his penis enormous. He has one of the largest penises I have ever seen. The combination of length, girth, thickness, and overall size is almost shocking. Not to mention despite being double digits when fully hard, he is able to get and stay rock hard. The cum shots are not too bad either. He truly has one of the most impressive penises I have ever seen. On top of all of that, he has a humongous soft penis as well.

And just as great, he is a pretty nice broadcaster. He is nothing but polite and patient with fans and great at answering questions. Overall watching him was a truly pleasurable experience. If you have not checked him out, hurry over and do so as he is well worth it.

hungnewbury

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with midwestdeepthroat, thoroughly nice guy who was attentive and put on a great show. He must have the patience of a saint answering the never ending stream of silly questions though!

I watched him again yesterday and was a great show. Looking forward to seeing him cum :) Def recommend you watch him.

geekslut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Too dangerous. There are out takes' lightning test, etc etc. Yes, you don't see that in the released product, but they exist. If he wanted to run for office, for example, he'd be in trouble.

lightfishcanada

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If he is afraid of it "coming back to haunt him" why doesn't he do proper videos and just wear a mask?
Eh, I care enough to complain a bit and file some DMCA complaints, but not enough to actually change up my whole flow. I mean, I'm a graphic designer - this probably isn't gonna ever get back to me professionally. I guess I'm more worried about, like, friends and family seeing it - in which case it'll just be really embarrassing.

Reactions: ozwestcoastboy

power.pac

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Eh, I care enough to complain a bit and file some DMCA complaints, but not enough to actually change up my whole flow. I mean, I'm a graphic designer - this probably isn't gonna ever get back to me professionally. I guess I'm more worried about, like, friends and family seeing it - in which case it'll just be really embarrassing.
When are you going to be on cam again Light?