- Joined
- May 5, 2021
- Posts
- 2,479
- Media
- 16
- Likes
- 13,978
- Points
- 433
- Location
- Sevilla (Andalusia, Spain)
- Verification
- View
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
i think i might be in love
i think i might be in love
I just found out about him in the first few pages of this thread. I didn't know there's another thread. Thank you very much.It's here.
Like Em Straight Videos?
I love Eddie and regret that he didn't make some more videos while he was in his prime. (I assume he never did work with another studio. If I'm wrong, please someone let me know.) I searched for the video for years to no avail and thanks to @joeblowfl, we have it!I just found out about him in the first few pages of this thread. I didn't know there's another thread. Thank you very much.
Having one fan who collects videos from a site really makes a big difference in a thread. Thank you @joeblowflI love Eddie and regret that he didn't make some more videos while he was in his prime. (I assume he never did work with another studio. If I'm wrong, please someone let me know.) I searched for the video for years to no avail and thanks to @joeblowfl, we have it!
Can you post Wilson, please?Post the names and I most likely have most of them.
Was there a part 3?! Howie was my first LeS video and he's still my favorite one.Anyone have Howie Part 3?
Anyone have Howie Part 3?
I checked the site and parts 1 & 2 looks like a video cut in two while the 3rd one was shot at a different time/placeWas there a part 3?! Howie was my first LeS video and he's still my favorite one.
Aaaah, so is this number 3 titled "Back for more" or sth like that? On the bed?I checked the site and parts 1 & 2 looks like a video cut in two while the 3rd one was shot at a different time/place
Yes. Here it isAaaah, so is this number 3 titled "Back for more" or sth like that? On the bed?
WilsonCan you post Wilson, please?
The Devil Made Me Shoot It: Wilson
The Devil Made Me Shoot It: Wilson & Jacob
WIlson JacobCan you post Wilson, please?
The Devil Made Me Shoot It: Wilson
The Devil Made Me Shoot It: Wilson & Jacob
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.