lil wayne

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with josh762. (My observation and not josh762) -- recorded history, past and present, has seen some ugly, nerdy looking, individuals, albeit, they are rich; perhaps, tall -- and maybe, endowed.

Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Rapper Drake, whether he is alleged to be gay or not, is not concerned about our criticism of him. Yes, if one has money, he or she, can almost do anything they wish (except felonious crimes, depending upon the individual, too) -- the lesser mortals, us, will be condemned for doing so. My famous line: it is, what it is!

Finally, posters, worry about your lives: live each day richly; the obituary section in the newspapers are full of people who failed to do so.

Last edited:

B_biggblkbro

Experimental Member
Media
I agree with josh762. (My observation and not josh762) -- recorded history, past and present, has seen some ugly, nerdy looking, individuals, albeit, they are rich; perhaps, tall -- and maybe, endowed.

Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Rapper Drake, whether he is alleged to be gay or not, is not concerned about our criticism of him. Yes, if one has money, he or she, can almost do anything they wish (except felonious crimes, depending upon the individual, too) -- the lesser mortals, us, will be condemned for doing so. My famous line: it is, what it is!

Finally, posters, worry about your lives: live each day richly; the obituary section in the newspapers are full of people who failed to do so.

Dude, lighten up... just fun and humor... I don't their their money and I still do as I please... legally...