Sadly we won't be getting any views of Elijah like this anymore. He quit LMG. His last day was August 28th.
hopefully the move to full time twitch streaming means more sweatpants shots in his roomSadly we won't be getting any views of Elijah like this anymore. He quit LMG. His last day was August 28th.
Love him feeding us so oftenEvery opportunity he gets
View attachment 240163551View attachment 240166081View attachment 240166821
Maybe. I just worry he's going to take even worse care of himself.hopefully the move to full time twitch streaming means more sweatpants shots in his room![]()
How can this man be so pretty?
Would definitely be hairyI wanna eat the new techlinked guy’s ass
No, but if anyone has nudes of Linus its him.View attachment 240499421
Dennis. I think he's no longer with LINUS
Was he an editor? I wonder if he had to edit the footage of Linus wandering around his house naked when somebody hacked their YouTube channel.No, but if anyone has nudes of Linus its him.
Yeah and he did pranks on channel super fun that involved hiding in Linus' house and him being nude.Was he an editor? I wonder if he had to edit the footage of Linus wandering around his house naked when somebody hacked their YouTube channel.![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.