Locker room erections

hungteen19921992

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You proceed to get fully erect, then, with one knee on the bench, proceed thrusting outwards with your pelvis screaming "Lookie here boys!" while simultaneously emulating someone riding a horse.

Does that help you out?

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Rule 1:
Jack if off, preferably with another guy.

Rule 2:
Just act normally. I doubt someone will comment.

Rule 3. If they DO comment, have your response ready. I recommend:
"It's a penis. It's supposed to do that." or
"Damn thing has a mind of its own."

These responses work best in, say, a school locker room, where you know people and where having a hardon might be an issue, but if you joke about it, it'll be cool.

its natural. so dont worry to much. When it happens to me I used to cover it up & all but not anymore. I just let it be. I at times I grab it n sqeeze to feel the heat from it.
If someone looks thats on them, if someone reacts or say something its whatever a case by case thing.

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's no big deal, Happens all the time at my gym. In H/S it was nothing to see my buddies with wood in the showers. No one said anything. When it happened to me I just acted like it wasent there...LOL.. (although I did get a few looks) Any way dont worry about it, if you should spring a boner just let it be. Only some A hole with no class would say anything. After all its a penis and we all know a penis has a mind of it's own. Remember "Dont sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff"

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I agree with most of you guys. Who cares if you get an erection in the locker room? I tend to get hard in the shower; I think it’s because of the water hitting my cock. Sometimes it’s a semi and other times it’s a full boner. There’s really nothing I can do about it but it’s not like I’m sticking it in anyone’s face. When walking around, I use a towel and wrap it around my waste to be discrete. Plus, I’ve see other guys sporting wood; it just happens. Hey, there’s nothing wrong with seeing a nice hard cock in the locker room. Relax, it’s OK.

USN2MD

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I'm new here, is this like suppose to be a joke?

I have never seen a guy with a hard on in a locker room and I have been in a lot of them. Im tempted to make fun of the author but then it occurred to me maybe he is serious?

I have never seen a guy with a hard on in a locker room and I have been in a lot of them. Im tempted to make fun of the author but then it occurred to me maybe he is serious?

I have only seen one in over 21 years. It does happen, but not often. The guy wasn't doing anything to encourage it, so no one gave him a hard time (pardon the pun) over it. He just continued on with his shower. At least he didn't run into a stall like a scared girl. He just went on with his shower using the open shower (the shower room has both).

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was younger 18-20 I would constantly get spontaneous erections, and I remember walking around with a full mast hard on in the locker rooms. Now I seem to have more self control in the matter. Is having a hardon in the locker room inappropriate? well theres really not anything anyone can do to stop it from happening

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We have one guy, nice build- he does a VERY intense work out, comes in sweating profusely, pops his shorts, jock shoes and tank top off. grabs his towel and shower back- usually hard as a rock (about 6-7 inches cut), just puts his towel in front of him and heads to the shower. I imagine the high intensity work outs just rev his system up. I have seen him after the showers a few times, he is always flacid...

again, if you ACT like its a big deal (no pun intended) it can be, if you don't....don't worry about it- men get hard. its not contagious (whereas cooties are, right?)

DumberFusionBlue

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Happened to me once... Wasn't a full boner, but growing semi... Guess it was just a reaction of my body after hard workout in combination with hot water. Tried to hide it. Bit embaressed at first... But figured out it could happen to all of these guys one day...

cocktailweenie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I think there are plenty of guys here who like to fib or fantasize. I've seen a few a long time ago at the "Y" but not recently. Guys who can't or don't want to control themselves find other outlets.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I imagine the high intensity work outs just rev his system up.
While I have nothing against seeing hard penises in the locker room, believe me, this is the part that confuses me. Why would working out give you a hardon? If you're exercising hard, then the body redirects blood flow to the parts of the body that need it right now - the muscles, heart, lungs. It's automatic, you have no control over it. It's basically the fight-or-flight response. Systems like digestion and, yes, sexual function are entirely secondary and the body cuts back blood flow to them because they're not needed right now. So how is there any blood around to get a dick hard?

I've never found working out to be a particularly erotic experience, not if I'm doing it properly anyway. Watching other people work out I can understand, but not if I've been in putting any effort into my own workout.