Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are some wild and funny videos out of Logan Paul. He's a hot blonde hunk! Anyone know more scoop about him? Or know what he's packing? Looks like he's got a nice hairy chest in some of his video clips, and others show him shaved as well.. Hope to find out more about this stud!

lovesabigcock

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i can't remember if it's him or his brother that has dick pics floating around. i remember seeing them a few months back on tumblr
it's his brother. these two are proof that as long as a white boy has a good body people will go crazy for them.

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Body is nice...certain photos the face isn't so nice. he's average looking. that hair pisses me off though. Please just cut it...that messy weird kinda bowl cut thing turns me off hahaha.

but body is nice...and he's taller than me so that's nice too.

I'd guess an average dick on him. There is a video of him on his Twitter or Instagram of him peeing at a urinal and doing arm raises when he was in Japan.

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you Google Jake Paul nudes it's the first thing on the list...also it's just 2 pics of a dick...no face or defining features so it could be him, could not be.
the post i saw on tumblr a few months back had pics comparing his body and some weird thing with his thumb as a way to identify them as his dick pics

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the post i saw on tumblr a few months back had pics comparing his body and some weird thing with his thumb as a way to identify them as his dick pics

I don't know. I am skeptical because I looked at other Tumblr pics and there is almost no body...there's not enough body to compare...it's hard to be able to be definitive unless there is like full body and no head...well the other head :p