looking at bulges

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by bouzib, Apr 19, 2009.

1. bouzib

bouzib New Member

How old were you when you started looking at men's crotches and comparing them? Tell your story.

2. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wow, I've been at bulge reading as long as I can remember! At least since I was a teenager. But back then, I was careful to be stealthy about stealing a glance. Nowdays, I just look. No one has ever called me on it.

Anyone ever get caught at it, and get a bad reaction?

3. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

6th or 7th grade, along with a desire to wear stretch nylon swim trunks. we wore uniforms until HS so nothing worthwhile at school. in those days the best bulges were in Levis 501s and Speedos. never got caught looking but my mom didn't like me wearing speedos. Levis were fine.

4. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

Probably 11 or 12, stopped within a couple of years. Since then only look at cocks when men are naked.

5. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    right around 12 when pubiturty hit, I was always compaing myself to others and of course at that age some are more mature than others, I was a late bloomer

6. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Eleven or 12, about the time when I first got so hung up on cock. I used to rush home at noon to sit in the front yard to watch this good looking slim dude walking home to eat his lunch, too. He was married and I loved thinking about his pulling out such a cock that made its soft vpl and getting it hard for fucking.

7. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

always on the look out! was a late bloomer but I've caught up.

8. 3floors

3floors New Member

Albums:
    Started looking at bulges at 12 and soon had some friends doing the same. Very innocent, but we would wrestle alot fully clothed and get a semi on purpose to impress the other guy. Then,later on swim team in high school became a major bulge watcher. BOTH of our team Co-captains were hung and one of them was dating my older sister! Our lead diver, had a huge bulge, people would talk about it. It was a little weird and hot at the same time. Had my first sexual experiences on Junior Varsity Swim Team with another guy on the team.

9. dolph9plus

dolph9plus New Member

Albums:
    I have trouble wearing jeans that are tight,,cuz it shows ALOT..My cock is always 5.5 inches soft,,9-1/4th hard,,my last gf used to say ,,That im not allowed to wear jeans cuz its advertising it..I said ,,Its what god gave me,if people notice your big boobs is that advertising ? or is it just a dbl standard.. But I do look to see whats going on with other guys,,and usually not much of a bulge or nothing at all.Must be why womens eyes open wide when I walk by with a fat bulge in jeans..lol

10. MrToolhung

Gold Member

As long as I can remember. It started out with my looking at the Sears catalog then progressed to guys walking by. I can't really say I have any bad reactions to it. Just more of a look of what are you looking at. I did have one guy say to me I am up here and that was from a straight dude.

11. Dooky

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with you about the double standard thing, but the last few sentences in that make you sound like a complete tool.

12. badboybryce

badboybryce Active Member

Albums:
    I started bulge watching when I was younger, probably as a pre-teen. I was definitiely checking out my classmates in junior high school. That is when we started changing clothes for phys ed (gym class). I would sneak a peek while they were changing into their shorts or sweats. I've never been "caught" as I do not stare too long. I have caught others staring at mine. I don't say anything to them.

13. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    I started looking at bulges when I was around 11 or 12. The first time I picked up a Men's Workout magazine with some ripped guy wearing those striped workout shorts of the 90's. His bulge was awesome and it totally got me staring around.

Been hooked on the bulge ever since.

14. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I honestly can't remember the first bulge I noticed.

Maybe because I've looked at maybe hundreds of thousands since then. (Seriously: it pays to live in a big city - many, many more men to look at.)

15. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Never looked at bulges myself, but I still remember a day in the mid 90s when I tried to wear bike shorts like many others were doing those days. Didn't work out well, definately a double standard....

16. dolph9plus

dolph9plus New Member

Albums:
    Hahahaha

Wow thats Textbook Projected Anger over Generalized Statements,not pointed at you specifically..

Good luck with your issues..

17. B_ballablang

B_ballablang New Member

whoa simma down boys

18. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

ever since I can remember! one appreciates a work of art! No?

19. jonboy239

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I used to watch and stare at joggers running from the car with my mom / parents. Around 11 or 12 years old. I used to love that!

20. Voglener

Voglener Active Member

I think I was a about 13 or 14. I remember being at school and a few of my classmates and I would show each other or hard- ons in our pants and flex them. Every since then I've been a bulge watcher.

Draft saved Draft deleted