Looking for more Videos of Black (and other races) Women talk about Big White Cock

sp__cke__y

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is a thread here from years ago with many of the videos having been deleted in the time since it was posted. Nothing turns me on more than when a black (or asian, latina, indian, etc) woman is talking about how much she wants/loves white cock - it's hard to find videos that fit this description these days, it seems like many of the good ones have been deleted.

If anyone has new videos or a new thread where there are a lot of links I would owe you one big time!

sp__cke__y

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not really interested as much in black cuckold stuff; I am more interested in non-white women, especially black, talking about how much they like white dick, saying they love big white cock, etc

Here are some good ones I have links to from the old thread, looking for more:

Reactions: mib348

sp__cke__y

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does anyone know of or have a link to any other collections of this kind of thing around the internet? I've been dying to find more of this out there somewhere but it is really hard to find! Especially any newer videos, seems like they aren't making many of these types of videos anymore

Reactions: mib348