lost guys

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When Lost first debuted, I would have flipped a coin: Give head to Josh Holloway or f**k Matthew Fox's tail. This season Josh has lost his allure. Still a cute guy, but not nearly as hot and sexy as Matthew Fox--who just seems to be growing more handsome as he ages. (Even some of the more peripheral characters this season have Josh beat all to hell.)

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I suppose I go more for twink than hunk.

Anyone remember Charlie (Dominic Monaghan)? Really cute guy who was in Lord of the Rings as one of the hobbits. Cable / Sky TV in the UK has repeats of an old TV series where he played the sidekick to a middle-aged female private investigator (Hetty Wainthrop). His character must only have been about 16 but he was 20ish apparently - still kind of boyish today and he's 32 now.

NYhungguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That actor Ian is a total dreamy hunk. Amazing eyes. They killed him off really early. I wonder why? Fox cleans up well, but always looks bad.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hurley, there enough to go around there, lol. No, seriously I think Miles is cute.

mj21045

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In honor of the last season, I thought I'd resurrect this thread...

Who's proving to be the hottest this season?

I still think that out of them all, "Richard" - Nestor Carbonell, is the hottest! I don't know why Matthew Fox shaved his chest!!!

And I've always thought "John Locke" - Terry O'Quinn has always been a "DILF"!

S

SirConcis

I also liked Dominic Monahan (Charlie). I associate with his body style. (Although he is likely uncut, born in Germany from British parents).

Mathew Fox is masculine, but doesn't do anything to me. The shaved chest was a failure. I guess they needed that to show his "new" appendix scar. Makes for interesting logistics if Jack on the island still has his chest hair. (which means they would have had to shoot all of his island scenes before he shaved his chest for the LA scenes.

Sawyer is probably stunning naked. But I have no clue what the real person is like. "Sawyer"'s personality is a turn off for me.

I would have liked Sawyer one day to come up to Jack:

Sawyer: "Jack, something is wrong with this island, my foreskiin grew back overnight, you need to circumcise me"

Jack: Why ?

Sawyer: There is no way in hell that I can live with an ugly smelly foreskin, and I would lose my chance to get Kate".

Jack: I won't circumcise you then, that increases my chances of getting Kate :)

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The guy who plays Keamy (sp?) who was one of the mercenaries hired by Charles Widmore and who was in the most recent episode is sexy as hell but also very scary