Lots of Precum

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have always been turned on by precum. I love to watch a guy squeeze his hard dick, and see it ooze out. Once in the gym, this guy came into the sauna with me and I swear he had a string of precum hanging all the way to the floor. (He saw me looking at it and smiled.) And another time, my ex-boyfriend and me were lying in the grass in this park after dark. We had been kissing for a while and I decided to be bold and pull out his dick. (There were still a few people walking around, but not too close to where we were.) When I unzipped his pants and reached in, I couldn't believe how wet and sticky his boxers were. It was almost like he already came. I was so turned on that I just had to taste it, and started sucking his dick right there in the park. And it tasted so good... it was sweet but kinda salty too, and as soon as I had licked off all the precum covering his dickhead, some more would drip out. It was incredible! It's too bad that my dick doesn't precum. Jacking off would be alot more fun if it did. I wonder if I went without cumming for a long time, if that would make me precum. Hmmm... any other suggestions?
It's called 'nectar of the gods'.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I knew what was up with her...well, I'd be rich and happy, probably. When we got together we had great sex. She'd never had an orgasm before but did with me, and started to have them all the time just from penetration, which I believed at that point was almost mythical. Anyone ever had simultaneous orgasms with a woman from penetration alone?? It's beyond description. Anyway she's lot interest in sex and even told me to go get it elsewhere, if I want. (She knows I'm bi.) I really don't want to. And it's not a "she's just not into ME" thing. She doesn't masturbate or look at other guys in a sexy way like she used to. I've even offered to let her fuck another guy if that would get her interested in sex again. (We're very open with each other.) We can't figure out what the deal is. Sorry for getting off topic...

I think precum is hot too, and would love a guy to be that wet for me. I just wanted to say that not all partners think it's super hot.... (sadly).

Nothing I love more than giving head to a man who just has more precum than he knows what to do with...beautiful

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I never experienced "precum" until I was over 40 years old, and didn't think much about it. During sexual intercourse, I always felt proud about the extra slippery sensation being produced within my partners' vaginas due to my skills. Nowadays, I am curious whether my "precum" was making a contribution. As previously stated, I never observed personal precum until I began practicing with kegel exercises. My desire was to achieve erection without touching my cock. I wanted to be able to observe my foreskin self-retract, and observe other people react. One day while watching myself in front of a full-length mirror, I was amazed when that clear liquid appeared and dripped onto the floor. That's when I realized the healthful benefits of regular kegel exercises. During recent years of practicing "edgeing" while masturbating, I've experienced greater precum production, and really enjoy the mellow, sweet taste. I think I could enjoy comparing the taste of other's precum.

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my gf likes the long string of both precum and the cum, especially when it's mixed with her cunt juice, when she sucks both of our fluids off my cock. She also like to play with precum "string" and slurps it a lot before we fuck or she blows me.

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my gf likes the long string of both precum and the cum, especially when it's mixed with her cunt juice, when she sucks both of our fluids off my cock. She also like to play with precum "string" and slurps it a lot before we fuck or she blows me.

I have had several women who love to play with my precum, including:

• Slowly milk my erection from base to tip forcing out a big sticky drop of goo.
  • Have me stand up with an erection over her while she lies flat on her back. Precum will drool out and string down to her and we'll both try to guide it into her pussy while she masturbates.
  • She'll suck my cockhead and then move away drawing a long strand of my drool with her.