Loverboybrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't quote your response, but insta warning you that his account has been reported isn't proof of anything. I have been reported on there because I post things homophobes don't like, and have had that warning myself. I'm not even selling anything
Well turtlecheese keeps trying doesn't he lol got give him A for effort. Lol
 
I tried his Leo OF page and he seems like he’s there for a money grab sending ppv like he is talking to you. Starts off small and gets pricier. And once that starts happening it’s like you can tell it’s a money grab and he probably has a setup of sending certain vid ppv at certain times. Anyone else notice that when they joined his Leo OF page?

He doesn’t post all that much on his loverboybrad OF page which is more expensive. I feel he is just a scam out to get money from desperate ppl. Do better @LoverBoyBrad
 
  • Like
Reactions: turtlecheese
I tried his Leo OF page and he seems like he’s there for a money grab sending ppv like he is talking to you. Starts off small and gets pricier. And once that starts happening it’s like you can tell it’s a money grab and he probably has a setup of sending certain vid ppv at certain times. Anyone else notice that when they joined his Leo OF page?

He doesn’t post all that much on his loverboybrad OF page which is more expensive. I feel he is just a scam out to get money from desperate ppl. Do better @LoverBoyBrad
Well, it’s been stated multiple times to not join the Leo page. I haven’t so I don’t know what it’s like. I enjoy his main page though, and he is a nice guy
 
I'm currently subbed to both.

The Leo page is the place where he is actually pretty responsive. I've been having good convos with him there. He does still send PPV stuff sometimes--even though he knows I'm subbed to his Brad page. I never buy the PPVS because I'm on his Brad page.

On the Brad page, he has some great XXX content, but doesn't seem as active there as he is on Leo.

Either war, I feel he's pretty transparent about what to expect on either page, and he really is a nice guy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LMonster1397
I'm currently subbed to both.

The Leo page is the place where he is actually pretty responsive. I've been having good convos with him there. He does still send PPV stuff sometimes--even though he knows I'm subbed to his Brad page. I never buy the PPVS because I'm on his Brad page.

On the Brad page, he has some great XXX content, but doesn't seem as active there as he is on Leo.

Either war, I feel he's pretty transparent about what to expect on either page, and he really is a nice guy.
Does he flirt with you saying he wants to get off with you
 
Well, I have finally seen videos of Brad totally naked and I can confirm: His body is amazing, from every angle, and his cock is big and long and perfectly shaped. He is a work of art.
 
Well, I have finally seen videos of Brad totally naked and I can confirm: His body is amazing, from every angle, and his cock is big and long and perfectly shaped. He is a work of art.
Amen dude. Lowkey one of the finest men I’ve seen too. Like… my door is unlocked sir
 
Status
Not open for further replies.