Lpd???

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Seems odd for Lord Pendragon to have left in a huff in support of Sam but if that's the story, then thats it I guess. I do miss him immensely though, he was a nice guy.

For a start - 'Sam' was and is 'LPD's friend - 'left in a huff' does not describe the actions of the man I knew in relation to supporting his friend.

'LPD' was , as I understand, very very disappointed in the way 'Sam's banning transpired. He obviously didn't feel he could stay where his friend was, as he judged, mistreated.

I don't speak for either of them - but that is my reading of it. 'In a huff' is a term I just would not apply to LPD.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What a nice guy. I hope he comes back. He had a wonderfull sense of humor and kindness about him that is rare. Yes Big Buddy this is a two tissue post............For my eyes. The times are alarming. Theres a clock in my heart.:frown1:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's pretty much the same thing, only with more penetration.

I don't know about that ... I think muffdiving stood all alone at the top of his menu of favorites. :wink:

LPD was a straight as the day was long. :smile:

Sure was, and also one of the staunchest allies of gay folks on this board.

Suddenly seems stupid to keep talking about him in the past tense. Here's hoping he finds his way back ...

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know about that ... I think muffdiving stood all alone at the top of his menu of favorites. :wink:

Sure was, and also one of the staunchest allies of gay folks on this board.

Suddenly seems stupid to keep talking about him in the past tense. Here's hoping he finds his way back ...
Yes. I know nothing other than what i feel. I feel he will return:smile:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last I saw LP he was headed "South". My word! What a cunning linguist!
MMMMMMMMM!

Seriously, I doubt his departure was related to Sam.

He was the one person whose posts I did follow. His last post was a week before Sam was banned, so if he left in objection to something that hadn't happened yet it was an act of precognition.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LPD and Sam will definitely be missed, along with some others who have left us for various reasons.
So true! The absence of these fine men makes the recent torrent of trolls and flat out annoying folk that more pronounced.

He was the Fortiesfun of the straight world.:biggrin1:
Excellent Description!

For a start - 'Sam' was and is 'LPD's friend - 'left in a huff' does not describe the actions of the man I knew in relation to supporting his friend. My apologies, it wasn't meant to be an insult. :redface:
'LPD' was , as I understand, very very disappointed in the way 'Sam's banning transpired. He obviously didn't feel he could stay where his friend was, as he judged, mistreated.

I don't speak for either of them - but that is my reading of it. 'In a huff' is a term I just would not apply to LPD.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, like Meg, I was unaware of any banning taking place. What a shame, great guy.

I've been missing LPD a lot though. If you're reading J, come back and play, or at least send me an email, xx.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Lordpendragon was a wonderful guy, I hope he's not gone forever! That muffjunkie brought a lot of class and intelligence to this place!:biggrin: