LPSG Fantasy Baseball

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1 week till pitchers and catchers. The 2009 fantasy guides are already starting to come out. I know a few people have PMd me about starting a fantasy baseball league for people on this site. I'm interested in starting leagues in the MLB open on MLB.com and on other sites like ESPN.

Please respond to this thread if you are interested in playing. Or you could also PM me. I'll be back here periodically to bump the thread so everyone can see.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry, Smooth. :( Good luck finding more players! :)

I would so be into playing if I had time and if the Dodgers had fixed the issues with their pitching staff. I mean, they're still alllll about Jason "ouch" Schmidt. :irked:

And really, is it necessary to add both Randy Wolf and Guillermo Mota? :mad:
2009 will not be a fun season for me.

Eta:
What I meant to write was: Fuck Jason damn Schmidt!!!!!
http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-dodgers-baseball15-2009feb15,0,3518341.story
*runs off and cries*

Last edited:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My fantasy team would be Babe Ruth, Hank Aaron, Ty Cobb, Mike Tyson, Biggy Smalls, the Flash, Superman, Wonder Woman, Thor, God and some random guy with a very big cock.

D_Leg McMuffin

Account Disabled
Media
i would be down to play, but being that i am a fantasy baseball guru, i feel that it would be unfair to you neophites if i played, unless of course you are happy with finishing second.