I'd give him head anytime anywhere he wanted.Road head anyone?
I'd give him head anytime anywhere he wanted.Road head anyone?
I just know this one tastes betterThe weird thing is at a certain angle in some pics he looks like Bryce Hall except like WAYYY hotter
Yeah he looks much cleanerI just know this one tastes better![]()
Jesus fucking Christturned it into a gif bc i love y’all![]()
POV- him getting ready to pound the living daylights out of youturned it into a gif bc i love y’all![]()
If that arm’s around your throat and he’s fucking you from behind you won’t have to worry about eitherI'm conflicted, one of my heads is super into him, and the other one can't get past those terrible tattoos and haircut, it's a like Mark Estes situation
I'd love for Luke to do that to me.If that arm’s around your throat and he’s fucking you from behind you won’t have to worry about either
dad everydayDad and Bro don’t look bad either…View attachment 181618541
I guess jeffree have a new man and boytoy nowlol bruh ... jeff star just sent him like 40000 coins on tikok live and Luke blocked me cause i commented "i can't imagine being 40 years old still using tiktok to send coins to 23 year olds."
Tbf you’re not missing much. In my opinion this is the worst he’s looked. Not sure what’s going on with himlol bruh ... jeff star just sent him like 40000 coins on tikok live and Luke blocked me cause i commented "i can't imagine being 40 years old still using tiktok to send coins to 23 year olds."
Omg delete this !!Somebody is skipping leg day…View attachment 185368451
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.