Lady Frost
Mythical Member
- Joined
- Jul 18, 2018
- Posts
- 42,903
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 54,778
- Points
- 183
- Location
- Dover (Kent, England)
- Sexuality
- 100% Straight, 0% Gay
- Gender
- Female
are you an ex of his?
personally only like how he looks on the magazines i dont know if it's probably cause the photoshop
I think I watched one of those cam4 sessions of his? I can’t fully remember if it was him or another up and coming actor. All he did was talk about how drunk he was and how he kinda liked the idea of getting caught. Nothing else. His shows were boring as all hell, if it was him.Wasn't he showing off on Cam4 before he hit it big with Immortals and dove back in the closet for a while? I don't understand how THAT never resulted in X-rated screen captures!
What a handsome hunk
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.