Luke Hardy

This guy is a complete piece of shit. Beware and this is your warning. I bought some anal/dildo vids from him through Twitter, and he charged me 75 pounds which equates to around $100 US dollars, plus fees on Paypal so it was like $114. Then it took him 12 hours to send and he sent 5 files of complete bullshit with some women playing with his ass with small toys, and barely any penetration. There was hardly any anal play. Then I told him "that's it and thought there were more files". He replies "they all must not have sent and I will send the rest later today". I replied "I hope so because these are not worth it".

Then he got all nasty like I have an attitude when I'm being direct those weren't worth the price, and saying those were a deal and then blocked me. Don't spend any money on this asshole because trust me you're wasting your money and your time. How is that a deal when he didn't send anything? He's a fucking scam artist and gets upset when you call him out. Guys like this lose a lot of money being assholes because he will never get another dime from me. I blocked him on all platforms.
 
This guy is a complete piece of shit. Beware and this is your warning. I bought some anal/dildo vids from him through Twitter, and he charged me 75 pounds which equates to around $100 US dollars, plus fees on Paypal so it was like $114. Then it took him 12 hours to send and he sent 5 files of complete bullshit with some women playing with his ass with small toys, and barely any penetration. There was hardly any anal play. Then I told him "that's it and thought there were more files". He replies "they all must not have sent and I will send the rest later today". I replied "I hope so because these are not worth it".

Then he got all nasty like I have an attitude when I'm being direct those weren't worth the price, and saying those were a deal and then blocked me. Don't spend any money on this asshole because trust me you're wasting your money and your time. How is that a deal when he didn't send anything? He's a fucking scam artist and gets upset when you call him out. Guys like this lose a lot of money being assholes because he will never get another dime from me. I blocked him on all platforms.
Well that sucks! You need to treat your customers good so they comeback to you!